ITT I rewrite Cupcakes replacing Pinkie Pie with Fluttershy

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

ITT I rewrite Cupcakes replacing Pinkie Pie with Fluttershy

Postby Supersaw Hoover » 10 Oct 2011 05:14

abandoned because Pattycakes exists

Yes.

PART ONE If you're ok with that I mean...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was shining. There was scarcely a cloud in the sky, and the birds were chirping merrily, and the air smelled crisp and clear. It was the perfect day to go out and play, and Rainbow Dash was not going to miss a second of it. Zooming through the clouds, Rainbow Dash felt weightless, invigorated, and above all, she felt alive.

Suddenly, though, she stopped at a convenient cloud. "Aw, I forgot, I have to help Fluttershy with something!" she said to herself, and with a groan she darted down to Fluttershy's lovely little house, where Angel Bunny was waiting for her at the entrance.

Angel gave Rainbow Dash a quick look of disapproval for being a bit late, but as he turned to hop away, Rainbow Dash caught a hint of something else in Angel's eye. Was it worry? Dash brushed it off as nothing as a smiling, kind, radiant Fluttershy opened the door and welcomed Rainbow Dash in, apologizing for no apparent reason and making Rainbow Dash feel a little relieved at being a little bit late.

"So what'd you need me for, Fluttershy?" asked an inquisitive Rainbow Dash.

"Oh...um...well...you see...I need you to help...um...with something for one of my friends..." Fluttershy trailed off in her usual bashful demeanor.

Rainbow Dash was ready to jump in at the right time. "One of your animal friends?"

"Oh, yes, a very special one."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Oh, not much. We can get to that later if that's ok with you but for now would you like something to drink?"

Rainbow Dash hesitated for a second. She couldn't tell if Fluttershy was acting strange or just being her usual extra-shy self. She then reasoned that this was Fluttershy, and she just hadn't been with her one-on-one for a while. Dash thought that Fluttershy was trying to warm up to her with the drink offer, so she politely accepted. "Sure, what'd'ya have?"

"Oh, I have these really delicious cups of tea. Here you go!" Fluttershy, without hesitation, set some prepared iced tea down near where Rainbow Dash was standing.

"Thanks, Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash took a sip. "This is pretty good. What's in it?"

"Oh, you'll find out...I mean...if you're ok with that..." Fluttershy trailed off again, but she chanced a slight smile this time.

With a slightly confused look on her face, Dash asked, "Why later?"

Fluttershy replied, after, a few glances around, "Oh, because I don't think you're going to be awake to listen to me tell you, and I'm really really sorry about that."

"Huh?" That was all Rainbow Dash could say before a dizzy spell took over, and then she was out cold.

PART 2 COMING SOON
Last edited by Supersaw Hoover on 09 Nov 2011 00:29, edited 2 times in total.
Supersaw Hoover

Re: ITT I rewrite Cupcakes replacing Pinkie Pie with Flutter

Postby bartekko » 10 Oct 2011 08:23

Part 2.

Rainbow dash woke up with fluttershy looking at her:

-are you okay? -fluttershy whispered
-yeah, I'm fine -RD replied
- I think you 've been working a bit too hard recently
-I don't know about that, Fluttershy, but maybe, I'm having strange thoughts sometimes.
-I think you should take a rest, Rainbow.
-Okay, I will.

Rainbow Dash flew off to her home in Cloudsdale, and slept for the next 36 hours.

And they lived happily ever after, Period
[00:27:11] <@z0r8> you are voiced, now shut up
bartekko

Postby Interrobang Pie » 10 Oct 2011 09:31

"Oh, I have these really delicious cups of tea. Here you go!" Fluttershy, without hesitation, set some prepared iced punch down near where Rainbow Dash was standing.
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Postby Stars In Autumn » 10 Oct 2011 15:02

bartekko wrote:Part 2.

Rainbow dash woke up with fluttershy looking at her:

-are you okay? -fluttershy whispered
-yeah, I'm fine -RD replied
- I think you 've been working a bit too hard recently
-I don't know about that, Fluttershy, but maybe, I'm having strange thoughts sometimes.
-I think you should take a rest, Rainbow.
-Okay, I will.

Rainbow Dash flew off to her home in Cloudsdale, and slept for the next 36 hours.

And they lived happily ever after, Period

I approve of this ending. I never read Cupcakes, but I got the gist of it. I don't understand why anyone would write that, and now you're rewriting it with Fluttershy :(
-Stars In Autumn aka Jeffthestrider
Stars In Autumn
Site Admin

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Myself

Postby Supersaw Hoover » 10 Oct 2011 18:41

Interrobang Pie wrote:"Oh, I have these really delicious cups of tea. Here you go!" Fluttershy, without hesitation, set some prepared iced punch down near where Rainbow Dash was standing.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I was very sleepy while writing the first part.

I'm still going to continue writing this though.
Supersaw Hoover

Postby Ashen » 10 Oct 2011 22:23

Hasn't it been done? :(
Ashen

Postby Supersaw Hoover » 11 Oct 2011 17:19

Ashen wrote:Hasn't it been done? :(

If it has, somepony link me and I'll spare myself the trouble of doing it myself.

Honestly, this is more of a gift for my girlfriend than anything.
Supersaw Hoover

Postby Facade » 11 Oct 2011 17:45

Supersaw Hoover wrote:
Ashen wrote:Hasn't it been done? :(

If it has, somepony link me and I'll spare myself the trouble of doing it myself.

Honestly, this is more of a gift for my girlfriend than anything.

>>"gift"

MY GOD
https://facadeofages.bandcamp.com/album ... o-the-dark
Spoiler Quotes:
DerpyGrooves wrote:The secret to a good song has everything to do with the relationship of the verse and the chorus to one another

ONEHOODASSPONY wrote:Image
Facade

Primary: Fl11 + Lsdj
Cutie Mark: None

Postby SuperGiantRobot » 11 Oct 2011 17:47

Hey! Do not, I repeat do NOT fuck around with poor little Fluttershy.

If that's okay with you, I mean.
SuperGiantRobot

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip