Remix War Sync Party

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby Gray Ham » 04 Sep 2012 20:57

S.A.S.Falcon wrote:Why not just not sleep? That's what I did last Sunday :3

That would throw my sleeping pattern out of whack. I get up at 6:30 once a week, though, so I should be able to do it. :)
currently on a hiatus from actively making music due to school

ImageImage
What's soaking wet and clueless?
User avatar
Gray Ham
 
Posts: 345
Joined: 11 Mar 2012 20:52
Location: Melbourne, Australia
OS: Win7
Primary: ACID
Cutie Mark: A Trumpet

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby Camsy » 05 Sep 2012 03:38

6:30 is nothing... I finish work most nights at 1:30am. And then have to get up for work the same day at 4:30 to go back to work. I just be late for work. :P
Support me on Youtube and Facebook.
User avatar
Camsy
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 07:50
Location: Sydney, Australia
OS: Mac OS X
Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Jack-of-all-trades

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby vladnuke » 05 Sep 2012 21:47

C∆m§¥ wrote:6:30 is nothing... I finish work most nights at 1:30am. And then have to get up for work the same day at 4:30 to go back to work. I just be late for work. :P

Jeez, what kinda place makes you work 21 hours a day? Satan's sweatshop?
User avatar
vladnuke
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: 29 Feb 2012 19:47
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby S.A.S.Falcon » 05 Sep 2012 22:55

vladnuke wrote:
C∆m§¥ wrote:6:30 is nothing... I finish work most nights at 1:30am. And then have to get up for work the same day at 4:30 to go back to work. I just be late for work. :P

Jeez, what kinda place makes you work 21 hours a day? Satan's sweatshop?


I think he means 4:30pm :P
My Youtube channel
My Soundcloud (this is more used for sharing small WIPs)
User avatar
S.A.S.Falcon
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jun 2012 22:21
OS: Windows
Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Clef

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby Camsy » 05 Sep 2012 23:09

Na shifts usually go from 6am-12:30pm (middayish) and then from 8pm-1:30am.
Support me on Youtube and Facebook.
User avatar
Camsy
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 07:50
Location: Sydney, Australia
OS: Mac OS X
Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Jack-of-all-trades

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby phaux » 07 Sep 2012 07:50

Guys. I was thinking about stuff and... Why aren't we using Hangouts on Air for parties?

Pros:
+ unlimited viewers
+ hangouts + youtube = <3
+ up to 10 people can voice/video chat
+ at the end everything is converted to youtube video, text chat as comments
+ everyone gets a notification in youtube and google calendar when the stream is scheduled
Cons:
- no >quoting in chat
- no third person in chat
- streamer(s) need g+ account

I will be playing with it to check if I can stream on my shitty connection (probably yes, because you don't upload anything when you stream)

Edit: is there a yt playlist for tomorrow's party? Can I have a link?
User avatar
phaux
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 14 Jun 2012 06:08
Location: Zielona Góra, Poland
OS: Wingblows, Loonix
Primary: Frooty Loops, FamiTracker
Cutie Mark: (´・ω・`)

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby S.A.S.Falcon » 07 Sep 2012 19:58

phaux wrote:Guys. I was thinking about stuff and... Why aren't we using Hangouts on Air for parties?

Pros:
+ unlimited viewers
+ hangouts + youtube = <3
+ up to 10 people can voice/video chat
+ at the end everything is converted to youtube video, text chat as comments
+ everyone gets a notification in youtube and google calendar when the stream is scheduled
Cons:
- no >quoting in chat
- no third person in chat
- streamer(s) need g+ account

I will be playing with it to check if I can stream on my shitty connection (probably yes, because you don't upload anything when you stream)

Edit: is there a yt playlist for tomorrow's party? Can I have a link?


That hangout thing doesn't sound like a bad idea. Question: Do viewers require a G+ account too? 'Cause I can bet that being a bit of a turnoff for people.
Also, some people may not like the idea of no quoting or third person (I personally couldn't care less)
My Youtube channel
My Soundcloud (this is more used for sharing small WIPs)
User avatar
S.A.S.Falcon
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jun 2012 22:21
OS: Windows
Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Clef

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby sci » 07 Sep 2012 20:26

phaux wrote:+ up to 10 people can voice/video chat

I am not sure how that's a pro, in this case. :I

though my concern is more towards this:
phaux wrote:- streamer(s) need g+ account

that seems like it might limit who can mod/whatever

either way I think the synctube option is working well enough for this round. (we never reached the cap for the first room last time. just avoid posting a link on EqD and I think we're golden.)
keep it consistent, at least for the next 2 days.

That's what I say anyway.

Hangouts on Air is worth looking into for future RW syncs though, yes.
User avatar
sci
 
Posts: 369
Joined: 29 Jun 2011 15:26
Location: music
OS: WinXP, plus a Win 98 laptop
Primary: OpenMPT
Cutie Mark: Sampling

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby sci » 08 Sep 2012 17:56

iduno if it was just me or what but the sync time time seemed a bit messier than before. >_<

but yeah:
IRC LOGS ARE UP http://pastebin.com/iERAM0s7
TIMER IS SET http://toastbeard.bronyradio.com/a/RW5/

U READY IM READY U READY IM READY U READY IM READY U READY IM READY

edit: oh also, I mannaged to get the logs from the synctube room!! somehow!

so I'm going to filter the spam from that and post it later tonight~
User avatar
sci
 
Posts: 369
Joined: 29 Jun 2011 15:26
Location: music
OS: WinXP, plus a Win 98 laptop
Primary: OpenMPT
Cutie Mark: Sampling

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby S.A.S.Falcon » 08 Sep 2012 22:11

sci wrote:iduno if it was just me or what but the sync time time seemed a bit messier than before. >_<

but yeah:
IRC LOGS ARE UP http://pastebin.com/iERAM0s7
TIMER IS SET http://toastbeard.bronyradio.com/a/RW5/

U READY IM READY U READY IM READY U READY IM READY U READY IM READY

edit: oh also, I mannaged to get the logs from the synctube room!! somehow!

so I'm going to filter the spam from that and post it later tonight~


Yeah, that spambot was a just a little annoying
But apart from that, I would say it was a good morning for me.
My Youtube channel
My Soundcloud (this is more used for sharing small WIPs)
User avatar
S.A.S.Falcon
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jun 2012 22:21
OS: Windows
Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Clef

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby sci » 08 Sep 2012 23:10

ok I think I scrubbed all of the spam, probably.

RW5 SYNC3 SYNCHTUBE1 LOGS: http://pastebin.com/5yyd6DVT

I didn't capture the emoticons because that's more effort than it's worth. so yeah.

gl reading these???
User avatar
sci
 
Posts: 369
Joined: 29 Jun 2011 15:26
Location: music
OS: WinXP, plus a Win 98 laptop
Primary: OpenMPT
Cutie Mark: Sampling

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby Thirteen » 09 Sep 2012 02:39

sci wrote:ok I think I scrubbed all of the spam, probably.

RW5 SYNC3 SYNCHTUBE1 LOGS: http://pastebin.com/5yyd6DVT

I didn't capture the emoticons because that's more effort than it's worth. so yeah.

gl reading these???



Woo! I don't know how you did it, but you did it. Now we only got 1 more day to go! =)
User avatar
Thirteen
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 20 Mar 2012 09:06
Location: Orlando

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby ÜberTriangle » 09 Sep 2012 04:20

That was a bloody awful sync listen, rooms were full, chats were laggy and someone submitted a song back from the 2011, you guys are not even watching.
1.7/10 could be worse
User avatar
ÜberTriangle
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 26 Apr 2012 14:01

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 09 Sep 2012 08:11

When does today's sync start? I missed yesterday :(
ChromaticChaosPony
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: 11 Mar 2012 19:53
OS: Horse OS
Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby LoreRD » 09 Sep 2012 08:33

ChromaticChaosPony wrote:When does today's sync start? I missed yesterday :(


^^
5 hours 49 minutes after you posted this message
DAW: Logic Pro Studio 9 | VSTs: Komplete 9 Ultimate
Piano Improvisations, Electro-orchestral-alternative instrumentals/remixes, drummer
Youtube | SoundCloud | tumblr
Brony Musician Directory
Thanks to Makkon for the avatar
User avatar
LoreRD
 
Posts: 498
Joined: 29 May 2012 13:18
Location: Sweden

Re: Remix War Sync Party

Postby sci » 09 Sep 2012 18:02

THE WAR IS OVER!

LOGS PART COMMON TIME: http://pastebin.com/WGdSnDf3

ALSO (MOST OF THE) LOGS FROM SYNCHTUBE1: http://pastebin.com/ZVj6Wfhv

toastbeard resumes next week! and by that I mean it's going on now!
User avatar
sci
 
Posts: 369
Joined: 29 Jun 2011 15:26
Location: music
OS: WinXP, plus a Win 98 laptop
Primary: OpenMPT
Cutie Mark: Sampling

Previous

Return to Remix War



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests

cron