An Invitation to any Arizona Musicians

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

An Invitation to any Arizona Musicians

Postby VRBrony » 26 Nov 2013 18:05

Hello, I am a student at Mesa Community College in Mesa, Arizona who is pursuing a degree in Audio Production Technologies. What that really is though is just a fancy way of describing someone who records and creates audio. Throughout the months of August through November of 2014 I'll be enrolled in Studio Recording 3 at Mesa Community College in Mesa, Arizona. The only project in the class is to physically record a musician of your choice using the professional quality recording studios and equipment. The class meets on Saturdays at 9:30am to 3:30pm or on Sundays from 10:00am to 4:00pm.

The reason why I am contacting you is for your assistance with the only part of the project that I cannot do myself, physically recording someone. I am asking for any volunteers who would be willing to be recorded and have an open Saturday or Sunday in the months of August through November of 2014. At most it would require six hours of your time on one day to record a song.

I'll admit that I don't know every detail of this project as it is still a year off and I've only just begun my Audio Production Technologies degree. I'll do my best to create the most professional quality recording that I am capable of in my limited time (the earlier the recording can be done, the more time I can spend on the mixing and mastering). I'll also contact my instructors for answers to any questions that you might have that I couldn't answer on my own.

If you are interested in participating in this project and receiving an unaltered professional quality recording along with my first real attempt at mixing and mastering on my own, please contact me at vrbrony@Gmail. Please include what days you could record on, Saturday or Sunday or both, a list of dates that you would be willing to record on, what style of music will you be playing, how many members are in your group and what your group name is, what song you will be playing, and finally how many instruments and vocals are in the song.

Regretfully I must inform you that I can only accept one musician or group. I'll review everyone who responds and contacts me. If you are chosen then I ask you to keep in contact with me regarding what dates you have open. Once I sign up for a recording date I am stuck with it unless I get lucky and trade with a classmate who has someone who could come in that day. This brings up why I ask for which dates you would be willing to come down and record on. If for some reason the group or musician that I chose to record couldn't make it the day I signed up for, then I would go down the list of applicants, see who said they would be willing to come in on that day, contact them, and continue going down the list until someone would be able to make it that day and be recorded.

-Respectfully,
Vocal Rhapsody
Jeffrey Haas
vrbrony@Gmail
Ante Up
VRBrony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: An Invitation to any Arizona Musicians

Postby Viricide Filly » 26 Nov 2013 18:28

Pretty sure this is in the wrong forum.
We breakfast is e

House. Glitch Hop. IDM. Breakbeat. Chillout. Footwork. Lo-fi. Vaporwave. Noise. These are some of the genres I like to completely ruin.
Viricide Filly

Primary: Hula Hoops
Cutie Mark: electric!1!11!

Postby Freewave » 26 Nov 2013 18:29

Don't know how many Arizonian musicians there are on this board but this list still might help
http://bronymusiciandirectory.blogspot. ... ?q=arizona
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby VRBrony » 26 Nov 2013 21:43

Sorry Viricide Filly, I wasn't exactly sure where this belonged.

Thank you for the link Freewave. It's not perfect but it's a start.
Ante Up
VRBrony

Postby JacobPadilla » 27 Nov 2013 18:05

I guess you're in Luck, My Friend! My band "Lonely HeartZ" lives in the Chandler/Mesa Area! And My high School I go to is right down the street from the College!(Grand Canyon Prep) But the problem is though, I can't really plan ahead to August of Next Year because there are many things going on for "Lonely HeartZ" in 2014(Including Band Debut Album Release) that I won't have a sure answer of what's going on until Late December or Mid January. It will probably be fine for us to go and record for you, but we have to check just in case other Events/Things come up.

Though, if you want to know ahead of time what we play then it's Pink Floyd/Hendrix Styled Psychedelic Rock, and a combination of many other genres like Heavy Metal, Blues, and Punk. If you want to Actually hear our music just check my SoundCloud(The Band's SoundCloud) which I'll link down below. I'll catch up with you on whats up probably next month or two! I hope we can record for you Mate! Also have a Blissfully Beautiful Thanksgiving! */)

My SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/jacobpadilla
Last edited by JacobPadilla on 31 Dec 2013 01:56, edited 1 time in total.
My influence of music is mostly from Syd Barrett And Of course the Band he Started "Pink Floyd".
ImageImageImage
https://soundcloud.com/jacobpadilla/molly-dolly-by-lonely-heartz
My Main Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/SightAndSou ... y/featured
JacobPadilla

Cutie Mark: Red Les Paul Guitar

Postby VRBrony » 03 Dec 2013 11:44

Edit: I've just received new information about this project. It turns out that the final, which is the project mentioned above, needs to be a two song disc. So anyone who is interested in helping me out will get two of their songs recorded instead of only the one song that I previosly believed.
Ante Up
VRBrony

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment