Chorus parts needed!

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

Chorus parts needed!

Postby jsburgh » 15 Aug 2013 19:38

Hey guys! I'm making a humorous musical theater ballad type song. And there's a big chorus part! So if any of you guys want to, you can join in the choir! The song is called "Harden the Fuck Up, Twilight."

First of all, excuse my shoddy singing on the demo vocals. This song is not in my range (I'm not singing in it)

There's four parts, but three of them are very similar, just in different octaves. Either sing whichever one fits your range best, or sing all four of them (preferred). Send the singing as an a cappella track; I'll accept any file type, but an uncompressed .wav or .aif is preferred.

Note: In part 1, I sing in falsetto. Sing in falsetto if you have to, but if you can do it full voice, that's even better.

You can either send the parts on Skype (jsburgh), or to my email ([email protected])

Thanks anyone interested :grin:

Lyrics
Harden the fuck up, Twilight
And go the fuck to sleep
You just need to buck up, Twilight

Chorus Parts
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
jsburgh

Primary: Logic X
Cutie Mark: PLAY

Re: Chorus parts needed!

Postby CDPP » 15 Aug 2013 19:45

I can't sing but I just wanna bump this, looking forward to hearing the full thing.
CDPP

Postby SticktheFigure » 16 Aug 2013 00:58

CDPP wrote:I can't sing but I just wanna bump this, looking forward to hearing the full thing.

Seconding this.
I really like the whole arrangement.
Spoiler woof:
Jokeblue wrote:the avatar of one of the guys who donated pretty much sums up how this is going
Keyboard: Yamaha Sy22 DAW: FLStudio 10 VST: Massive, Zeta+ 2
SticktheFigure

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Piano

Postby Thevenomous » 03 Dec 2013 22:44

Before I even listen to those, can I assume the're the chorus from the Ballad of Sweeney Todd?
Thevenomous

Primary: Audacity...?
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment