La Chute D'Mare

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

La Chute D'Mare

Postby Dr_Dissonance » 16 Jul 2011 22:07

http://soundcloud.com/drdissonance1/la-chute-dmare

I decided to tell the story of Icarus...not quite pony related, but the MLP theme is in there a number of times, so I guess that counts...
So basically, a pony goes up and flies! Then plays about up in the clouds! But he/she flies too high! His/her wings are burnt and he/she falls to his/her....well, I think you can guess...
Title is a painful pun on "La Chute D'Icare" by Brian Ferneyhough...although there is no resemblance between this piece and his!
Also, unsure about this piece, I feel that there's too much going on in the main section that it makes it difficult to concentrate...go crazy!

ALSO the MLP theme IS in there, but it's difficult to hear because of all the stuff going on...
If you can pick out the crotales, then you might hear it...either way, it's most noticeable before the descent to death and if you listen very closely, you can hear it at the end!

Whatevs, wasn't very happy with this one, but oh well!
Tubeyou
You are the hero My Little Remix deserves, not the one it needs.
So we’ll hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you’re not our hero.
You’re a silent guardian of music, a watchful protector of songs.
A doctor of dissonance.
-Phillypu
Dr_Dissonance

Re: La Chute D'Mare

Postby Overkillius » 18 Jul 2011 03:57

I heard the My Little Pony theme at the sync listen, and it made me laugh... and then soon I realized the pony was falling to his/her... SAD FACE. (actually I just assumed it was Rarity because it happened in the show... except for the... death D:) Also I am glad that I got back just in time to actually listen to this with everypony at the sync listen.

Dr_Dissonance wrote:Whatevs, wasn't very happy with this one, but oh well!

I wasn't happy with mine either... but I DID like this one.
> Music Youtube! <
>>>> Tumblr! <<<<
Overkillius wrote:The bad thing about music... is that it is subjective.
The good thing about music... is that it is subjective!
Overkillius

Primary: Reaper, Famitracker
Cutie Mark: #9 Chords

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice