Badarsery

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Badarsery

Postby Interrobang Pie » 16 Jul 2011 17:22

In January of this year, I wanted to make a game. A very hard game. With a cool OST. And so, that's what I sat down and did - soon I had the first song, Badarsery (which is still one of my favourite compositions to date).

I then started adding to the OST in no order at all - I necro'd an old song of mine by covering it in a similar sort of style to the previous one (they're not actually similar). And after that, the OST kept growing.

After I had finished song 8, I pretty much lost interest in making the game. The OST was kept but what little work was made on the game itself was scrapped.

After roughly 5 months, I started picking at the OST again. I had used the Badarse style and instrument sets to make a few covers for fun, but this time was different - this time I added onto a dead OST. That's right. Totally zombie OST in this bitch. And then I did it again. And now this is what I do occasionally.

WHAT A CONFUSING BACK STORY god it's worse than most pony fanfics.

TRACK LISTING
1) Badarsery - designed to be played in some central area (the Lobby) which had doors to different worlds, but the Lobby also had it's own traps and was quite maze-like.
2) Boss Intermission - designed to be played as the boss is performing some snazzy intro pose or whatever.
3) Boss - designed to be played when you fight an end-of-level boss.
4) ?????
5) ?????
6) ?????
7) Not 3/4 But Swing - designed for a menu?!?! I have no idea with this one.
8) ?????
9) ?????
10) Badarse Final Boss - designed to be played when you fight the final boss. Contains cameos of some previous songs (most of which are unreleased).
The tracks are ordered by date of composition, rather than order they'd be played in in the game. Tracks named '?????' have not been released to the public yet.

These were all made in Famitracker. Badarse Final Boss uses a slightly updated instrument set, but really they're all the same.
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice