Heard a song a while back.

This isn't a forum for specifically talking about production or posting your own music, but it is a place to talk about the music you are listening to.

Heard a song a while back.

Postby HerpeDerp » 04 Dec 2015 02:23

I heard this Song called Social Predator a long time ago, maybe 2011-12 and I cant get the thought outta my head, it seems the song is no longer available either because when I search it, it's like its not there anymore? The question is does anyone know the artist or where they can Link me the song location? I have the song I just want to know the artist.

https://soundcloud.com/herpederp/social-predator
HerpeDerp

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Heard a song a while back.

Postby ExoBassTix » 04 Dec 2015 17:57

I don't know it, but I hear that this is probably a remix of Knife Party's "Internet Friends". Perhaps that'll help you.

That aside, welcome to the forum! Could I perhaps interest you in introducting yourself to us?
Enjoy your stay!
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby Viricide Filly » 05 Dec 2015 06:41

This happens too often for my liking
There was a track I loved a while back, it was a dark bassline thing, really fucking banging tune, and now it's completely gone.
What makes me even more irritated is the one hour DJ mix I FOUND the song from has also removed the tracklist so I can't even remember the artist or track name or even the label. Sucksss.
We breakfast is e

House. Glitch Hop. IDM. Breakbeat. Chillout. Footwork. Lo-fi. Vaporwave. Noise. These are some of the genres I like to completely ruin.
Viricide Filly

Primary: Hula Hoops
Cutie Mark: electric!1!11!

Postby ExoBassTix » 05 Dec 2015 12:03

Viri, link the mix and timestamp the track you're looking for. I know the agony right well myself :P

In fact, I guess I could throw this one track in here that I've also been going all crazy over a long time ago. I once found out that it's a remix of some track, but I forgot what the original was and where I found it (somewhere on MLR I believe). This is it.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Return to Music Discussion