Need a composer for a pony fan game. Paid Commission.

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

Need a composer for a pony fan game. Paid Commission.

Postby DarthEquus » 12 Feb 2016 05:19

I'll be as quick and concise as possible, and please forgive me for making a request so soon after joining. Ahem.

I have a pony game in the works, a JRPG. Perhaps you've heard of it, perhaps not. Adventure of The Lunarbolts is my team's brainchild, and is coming along nicely, but we have stumbled on a big block: music.

Several of our music staff are understandably busy with life, and I need someone who can help us achieve our vision. This is a paid job as I don't want to ask for something in exchange for a smile and good wishes.

Usually, the pay is per composition, but this is negotiable. I'm not unreasonable. :lol: Payment will be made through Paypal, though other arrangements can be made.

I am currently looking for someone who can make game music with an orchestral feel preferrably, but it doesn't have to be 100% orchestral. I promise not to be a jerk, though I'll ask for passion in your work. Samples of what we want will be provided, and I'm sure we can make magic happen by working together. We are in need of both field and battle themes. (Did I mention the songs must loop?)

Already-made music that hasn't been featured in another project is also acceptable as long as it meshes well with the current track list.

Please help us complete our little project. Too much time and money has been invested at this point to simply drop it, and let it become another failed dream. Thank you for your time, and hope to count with your talent among our work soon. Contact us at Darthequus(At)Gmail(dotcom), reply to this thread, or through PM. If you have rates and samples, please let me see them. I promise not to use any material that hasn't been paid for, of course. :grin:
DarthEquus

Primary: A fork and a goblet with water.
Cutie Mark: Crossed Lightsabers

Re: Need a composer for a pony fan game. Paid Commission.

Postby DUMBFABRIC » 14 Feb 2016 11:33

I can do some creepy cave dripping dark ambient stuff but that's about the extent of my slightly video game sounding music. I can 100% hit you up with some of that but I couldn't be your only musician. Just for like cave levels and night time levels and such.

I'm pretty sure there's a few people in the #bronymusic IRC you could hit up. Especially ||3, he makes games, he might know.
HARSH NOISE BRONY WOOOO LOOK AT HOW LOUD I CAN BE

But sometimes in a pinch I can do ambient noise or whatever I guess...

https://soundcloud.com/dumb-fabric
DUMBFABRIC

Primary: FL and Audacity, depending
Cutie Mark: A broken waveform probably

Postby Dreamland200 » 01 Mar 2016 13:39

How many tracks do you need for this project?
Musical Pony Debate Wars is currently on hiatus for idk how long.
Now running Ponies That Yawn (Parodying Ponies at Dawn)
Dreamland200

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Paws

Postby silenthoof1989 » 15 Apr 2016 01:51

Oh wow, i'd really love to be involved with this, i do allot of chill out/ambient style music and have used orchestral elements quite allot lately, i see a couple of people have already shown interest so i wouldn't wanna step on any toes but i'd love to submit a couple of tracks at least if possible :) this is my soundcloud if you wanna check out the type of music i do: https://soundcloud.com/de4dsp4ce
silenthoof1989

Primary: Ableton Live 9
Cutie Mark: Chillout, Guitar

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment