URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Need mod for Brony Rock Tumblr

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Need mod for Brony Rock Tumblr

Postby ganondox » 14 Oct 2015 07:39

The reason for this is that I'm going to be gone for the next two years on a mission (and by then, the other kultz shall have returned from his and maybe he'll do something). That meets not only will I not be able to do any Ghelded Kultz for two years, but I'll be unable to run any of my blogs, including Brony Rock Spotlight. Considering that I'm in the middle of doing updates for the musicians I already listed, I kinda really want someone to at least finish that (probably should mention that in the time since the first half of the update Acoustic Brony changed their name to Re:Make and announced (another) album), and hopefully put out something more for followers (and I'm just going to accept I never got around to writing that review for Destiny: A Tale of Unicorn Wings). So, if you are interested and I deem you are worthy replacement, give me the needed tumblr information (I think it's the email address connected to the account) and I'll make you a mod. Doesn't matter if you don't have time to post that often, anything is better than nothing for two years. I can make multiple people mods as well, just coordinate something. I think I plenty enough examples of posts now to see how the blog is supposed to be run, but if you really want you can deviate away from that, I'd prefer if it generally sticks to the format though. I do currently have some drafts for future spotlights as well that I want completed. I'm going to be gone Saturday in Egypt for a week, and after that it's a week until I leave, so I need volunteers fast. I meant to this earlier, sorry, but I forgot to do it immediately after putting up the Ghelded Kultz video, which was the plan. I think that's all.

PS. Ghelded Kultz is one subscription away from the next subscriber special, so if you haven't done so yet, subscribe ASAP, and I'll crank out one more song. Probably about lusting after Peel Off, as I don't think anyone has done that yet. It'll probably also be quasi-nu metal as there really isn't any of that in the fandom and sludge metal takes too much effort to make in a few days.
ganondox

Primary: Garage Band :P
Cutie Mark: Σ

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment