Mixing Engineer looking for work.

Sample Packs? VSTs? DAWs? EQ? What DOES the knee on the Compressor do? All computer-related music making topics belong here!

Mixing Engineer looking for work.

Postby dastrdlyW » 27 Feb 2015 16:27

Hello, all! My name is Willie, but you may know me from KPNY as the voice of Hard Cover, or as dastrdlyW, author of Sparkle No More.

I am a recording and mixing engineer who works in my parents recording studio and use Cubase Pro 8, and would like to offer my services as a mixing engineer.

What you give me is what I mix. I won't add sounds or anything, but if required, I can offer constructive criticism about certain aspects of songs. I won't throw in bass drops where there's not already one, but give me something, and I'll use the plugins I have to get it sounding best I can.

I specialize in rock, but am open for anything, except for stuff like death metal/screamo music. And again, I'll do what I can for electronic music, but my specialty is rock.

Anyway if anyone wishes to work with me, please message here or on twitter, HardCoverKPNY, and I'll give you my skype or email and we can work something out.

Thanks in advance!
dastrdlyW

Primary: Cubase Pro 8

Re: Mixing Engineer looking for work.

Postby Freewave » 28 Feb 2015 09:22

Well I'm still knee deep in the Maressey Project which luckily is rock based. As I've been doing the majority of the mixing and a fair amount of the mastering (my least favorite part) I think I could use some help if you are interested. Whether that's mixing advice on tracks (I use FL10) or mastering unmastered versions you could let me know what sounds do-able. Using skype (I'm one of the freewave's on there too) is likely the best method for chatting and i should be around sunday-tuesday this week. :grin:
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Re: Mixing Engineer looking for work.

Postby dastrdlyW » 28 Feb 2015 16:38

Alright, I added you on Skype.
dastrdlyW

Primary: Cubase Pro 8

Return to Resources, Software, and Mixing Advice