WAYS TO HAVE FUN

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

WAYS TO HAVE FUN

Postby Abby » 04 Jan 2018 08:35

If you feel comfortable almost in every situation and are not afraid of being a bit silly, then you can have fun literally everywhere, whether you are at the party or at work. Here are several ideas on how to have fun on your own and with other people.

How to Have Fun on Your Own
Find a New Hobby
Perhaps, you are not having as much fun as you would like to just because you are doing the same things from day to day. To make your routine more interesting, try finding a new hobby, choose a new skill, which you would like to improve and provide something to look forward for it every day.

Think More Positively
A good way to make your life better is to become a positive thinker. Believe me; your entire life will literally brighten: everyday routine, your family and friends, and your goals will become more attractive as soon as you learn to discern something good in every situation. Do not be obsessed with all the small things, which can go wrong, and start thinking more positively.

Get out of Your Comfort Zone
Rather than doing same old things from day to day, do something that is totally unexpected or that you never thought you would do, no matter how atypical it would be.

Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Your Life
You cannot have fun when you are stressed over any small thing that happens on your way. Do something that helps you get distressed so that you can enjoy your life to the fullest.

How to Have Fun with Others
Find a New Activity to Do
One more important thing that will help you have fun is hanging out with someone who likes trying new things just like you do. This way you are almost guaranteed to have more fun. Do your best to find good company for trying new cheerful things.

Hang out with the Right People
You should find somebody who can actually bring more joy and fun to your everyday life. Trust me, if you are hanging out regularly with a person who is usually sad without any solid reason, you will not ever be able to have fun with other people.

Laugh
You will notice how much more fun your life will have if you simply laugh more. Your friends can greatly help you do this, whether you laugh because of their jokes or because you get into ridiculous situations with them. Look for more reasons for laughter to have fun every day.

Go on Adventure
Going on adventures is one of the best ways to fill your life with fun. This can mean taking a road trip just several hours away, booking a vacation or simply going on adventure to the local place that you have never seen before.
Abby

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: WAYS TO HAVE FUN

Postby oldloserwinning » 14 Feb 2018 08:11

I think we should embrace your concept.
I mean, I really hate fun and this site is my entire life,
the only thing I obsess about is mlp these days and that's the only music I write about.
I also tend not to communicate with people outside of the internet.
I mean, when people tell me somehow there's an "outside" I tend to not believe them.
We need to embrace this guys...
Get the Cheetos off your shirt, and do something with your life.
X
oldloserwinning

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Off-Topic Discussion