I want album/track art :c

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

I want album/track art :c

Postby vladnuke » 06 Jan 2013 22:32

Anyway, here goes:

For my first album and second albums, the art was done by Cooper and CDPpie respectfully, but I can't really ask them to do individual tracks, and I'm sure they've got other stuff going on.

So I asked for art on my newest project I'm working on, and paid a guy a whole $40, but he has been dragging his ass. He said he'd be done in a month, it's been two.

I just need track art, my last vid I pretty much just borrowed peoples stuff (I credited them in the vid) but it was pretty lame.

So yeah, I might have to learn this stuff on my own or smth. I mean, at least photoshop a quick collage.

But seriously pm me if you want to lend a hand I'll signal boost your dA plz.
vladnuke

Re: I want album/track art :c

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 11 Jan 2013 21:57

Maybe I could give it a try. It might be good practice for me. I recently got a Bamboo Create tablet and Photoshop Elements, so at least I have the tools to get the job done.

Here's some examples of my (incomplete) works:

I don't know. It's nothing amazing, but maybe if you have a troll song or something that you don't care too much about...
ChromaticChaosPony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: I want album/track art :c

Postby vladnuke » 13 Jan 2013 12:07

Yeah, I'll give you a skype call if I need something done later, Tuner pm'ed me about the latest track.
vladnuke

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip