indes periodic lyric dump

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

indes periodic lyric dump

Postby indeable » 18 Dec 2012 17:37

here you go have fun with it. i gave up on trying to do this regularly cause i usually have to put a certain date on my stuff to make sure im not putting out lyrics im making for someone.

anyway these are free to use just credit me
if you go through the trouble of heavily editing them enough to get past a plagiarism scanner then good for you.
keep it to yourself.

if you want any of this completed for you or want some lyrics written contact me.

i am not responsible for rages caused by grammer Nazis yes i know i type horridly.

my little dashie aftermath

you where the dash of color added to my life
i watched death carry you away still fresh his scythe
you told me not to worry to just stand tall
but how can i not after i let you fall

now please tell me whose left to keep
im left alone to cry myself to sleep
but what you dont see it cuts me deep
but even will your passage sadness is left to creep

generic rap

. lets get started im imparting the time i rhyme to my own line listen up theres the dinner chime your the main coarse. but im forcing the way on the high horse

im a predator to all the competitors hope the got the letter read the header thats me taking head of the charge im at large in our group doing lyrical loop deloops around and dumb foundin the founders

and ill take the power how are ya holding up after i scour it clean watch me wash away the sour leaving it sparkling. darkling more than sombras rain im delivering more and more lyrical pain. cause im the one and only your like a crystal pony i see right through you see your plans unfold before me

some rap that i coulndt seperate into bars ...gl with dat

is that what you call a verse better reherse it again
you think i suck your out of luck take you down take your corpse and put it in the ground. cause now i break make you shake after i stake you in the heart its a peice of cake take you throw you in a lake for a start. you killed me twice now its to late to take my advice. cause now im here to snap you the ones to pay the price.

something sad

my only daughter i with there was more i could do
but this really is what will be best for you
i wish it was possible for you to stay
but were connected by our hearts no matter how far away

you will always be my daughter no one can change that truth
you are still so young just a filly of youth
this might be hard please be calm
and remember that no matter what i will always be your mom

rebirth

im all left and gone away my rank stripped cause i skipped on my duty . but thats the buity im not gone forever my new indevor might bring me to a new stage hell who knows this could be me getting out of my cage. dont get me wrong im not resentfull i dont blame anyone i didnt give a dime so i guess it was about time i got kicked out of the temple.

generic rap

. lets get started im imparting the time i rhyme to my own line listen up theres the dinner chime your the main coarse. but im forcing the way on the high horse

im a predator to all the competitors hope the got the letter read the header thats me taking head of the charge im at large in our group doing lyrical loop deloops around and dumb foundin the founders

and ill take the power how are ya holding up after i scour it clean watch me wash away the sour leaving it sparkling. darkling more than sombras rain im delivering more and more lyrical pain. cause im the one and only your like a crystal pony i see right through you see your plans unfold before me

some swing

oo baby see you there
we look like we are just a pair
i really want to ask you you out but all i do is sit and stare

oo baby whatchu say
i really try to really pray
that we could be together and i see you every single day

oo baby do you see
i think that you should be with me
were perfect for each other as im sure that we can both agree

snippits

lets get this strait you want to love and tolerate
well that’s great and all but you still hate
and its to late for a apology
it was you who meant all to me
and it was you who who made me
what you see before you

i saw a speech about hate but its to late to bring a message that came to late o great you think its man and his fate i dont think you understand people are guided by the hand the hand of peer they hold dear and conform to the near

were here together listening to our hearts pound
let the beat flow emerse yourself with sound
annnn im beside me ur lookin so sweet
lets dance and get up off this seat
email: indeable@gmail
im a lyricist that’s all i really do. Hit me up i might write for you.
indeable

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip