I Like to be a Silly Filly videos

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

I Like to be a Silly Filly videos

Postby MRPPony » 29 Oct 2012 15:46

I'm putting the big 'X' mark to my current job of flipping burgers and going back to school and focusing on what I want to do. Anything random I do will go here. Audio spectrums are easy to do now lol.

Anyway, here's so far the first of many easy-production quality (hopefully) videos. For this one, its based from a game called DJMAX Portable (or DMP). There are 3 DMP games out and 2 more part of their metro project called Clazziquai Edition and Black Square. This credits roll is based on all 5 DMPs but using the theme of Clazziquai Edition. Let me know what you think of this and if it fits to a professional quality:

(Why are there red lines? I'm using a trial of Particular)

Alright so this one was meant as a test. Using one of my older tracks, I made an audio spectrum of it. Having some issues having the AS read the high frequencies, but I'll figure it out eventually. So here it is and let me know of what you think of it:

I am Magical Rainbow Pegasus Pony and this is my music. Lets not fuck about. X3
My Youtube
My Soundcloud
My EQBeats
MRPPony

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Blank flank ftw

Re: I Like to be a Silly Filly videos

Postby MRPPony » 12 Dec 2012 12:50

Rise...RISE FROM THE GRAAAAVE! MUAHAHAHAHA:

I'm surprised I managed to edit this perfectly lol.
I am Magical Rainbow Pegasus Pony and this is my music. Lets not fuck about. X3
My Youtube
My Soundcloud
My EQBeats
MRPPony

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Blank flank ftw

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip