I don't need a drawing anymore, disregard this post

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

I don't need a drawing anymore, disregard this post

Postby Doofcake » 25 May 2012 13:37

I DON'T NEED A DRAWING ANYMORE, THANK YOU!

Hello everyone, I am you from the future, there is no time to explain!

I need a drawing for my Rainbow Factory remix. Yes I know there's a million of those already, but I was not aware of that, I'm a doofcake, okay? Lets pretend there was a big pony war in the future and all the remixes were destroyed and now I must start the wave of remixes once more.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
At this point, anything. Anything that illustrates Rainbow Factory. Rainbow Dash covered in blood, scared little fillies, whatever, do what you think is best.

IF you want you can draw two ponies, in this position: http://i.imgur.com/lVlIj.png
Rainbow Dash replaced with my OC with a scared expression: http://i.imgur.com/m2bcN.png
And Pinkie Pie replaced with WoodenToaster's OC with an evil expression: http://i.imgur.com/Kt3u1.png

This is, like I said, if you want to, but I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'm pretty much happy with almost anything.
It would be nice if the background was transparent!

I have less than 24 hours left before I need something. You will, obviously, be credited!
Last edited by Doofcake on 26 May 2012 04:32, edited 1 time in total.
Doofcake

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: URGENT! Need a pony drawing fast!

Postby CommandSpry » 25 May 2012 13:59

Would something like this do?

Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.

hello I'm spry wobbler lol I'm
CommandSpry

Cutie Mark: wobbler

Postby Doofcake » 25 May 2012 14:01

*slow clap*
Too bad it's not a pony CommandSpry.
Doofcake

Postby Legion » 25 May 2012 19:15

Doofcake wrote:Hello everyone, I am you from the future, there is no time to explain!

I love you.

Just putting that out there.
Legion

Postby Doofcake » 26 May 2012 02:34

Aww, thanks.
At this point it seems nobody is making anything. There is still 12 hours (more or less) left, if anyone is interested.

I don't need a drawing anymore. I decided to use a vector and ended up with way better results than what I had planned with a drawing.
Doofcake

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip