~Wanted~ logo for shit

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

~Wanted~ logo for shit

Postby Sinn Ick » 22 Mar 2012 16:01

hey guys, im going to be ordering a shirt or 2, and i would like if someone could post some DJ-like
(pony related would be awesome) photos i would be able to use on the shirt for free.
This means you own the the drawing, and give me permission to use it on the shirt, many thanks.
"You're giving a new light in my life, I don't know why. I just like knowing you're my friend and I can talk to you"
-Guy i met online
Sinn Ick

Re: ~Wanted~ logo for shit

Postby MrSmiles14 » 22 Mar 2012 17:48

when do you need the pictures by?
MrSmiles14

Postby MrSmiles14 » 22 Mar 2012 18:46

http://www.justin.tv/tonybam14

Im live streaming me kind of working on something.
MrSmiles14

Postby Sinn Ick » 22 Mar 2012 19:42

MrSmiles14 wrote:http://www.justin.tv/tonybam14

Im live streaming me kind of working on something.

Looks good by the way.
The sooner the better, but since it's not a paid thing, anytime is good.
The picture should be fairly small and not square, if that makes sense, like have it cropped to just the head, like an insignia. It would be AWESOME if you could base it off my OC (link below) with some headphones on. When my song for Balloon party is done ill probibly use the picture you make (if it's alright with you) as the video cover.
OC: http://flacstar.deviantart.com/#/d4r4jnn
It's a really, really, shitty drawing, if you can make it so its looking out "at" us, that would be sweet.
"You're giving a new light in my life, I don't know why. I just like knowing you're my friend and I can talk to you"
-Guy i met online
Sinn Ick

Postby MrSmiles14 » 22 Mar 2012 20:20

I should have it done by tonight and It would be awesome if you used it for the cover. also is there any text you would like me to add? and if so how would you like it to look?
MrSmiles14

Postby Sinn Ick » 22 Mar 2012 21:57

MrSmiles14 wrote:I should have it done by tonight and It would be awesome if you used it for the cover. also is there any text you would like me to add? and if so how would you like it to look?

No thanks, the text on embrodery would look aweful, however, if you wanted to do 2 of them, one as a background, then text like
Dj
Sinn Ick
-Guy i met online
Sinn Ick

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip