Scooteroot/Hoarseplay (Badly) Draws Your OC's

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

Re: Scooteroot/Hoarseplay (Badly) Draws Your OC's

Postby Facade » 02 Feb 2012 20:53

KeepOnRockin' wrote:Wow these are awesome, If it's not too much to ask I'd love it if you could draw mine!

dude i think you're melting o.o
https://facadeofages.bandcamp.com/album ... o-the-dark
Spoiler Quotes:
DerpyGrooves wrote:The secret to a good song has everything to do with the relationship of the verse and the chorus to one another

ONEHOODASSPONY wrote:Image
Facade

Primary: Fl11 + Lsdj
Cutie Mark: None

Postby CGEyeGuy » 02 Feb 2012 21:23

Scooteroot what's your oc look like?
CGEyeGuy

Postby Scooteroot » 02 Feb 2012 23:49

CGEyeGuy wrote:Scooteroot what's your oc look like?

I'm not entirely sure. This past week, I've been thinking about which would be the right combination of elements of myself and other characters I've created over the years. Or even if I should include them at all.

I've made couple of rough sketches, and should hopefully have something submittable after I post KOR Brony's OC.

Y'know, tomorrow.

Because I'm in the Mic stream right now and I stick by my statement that everything he says is prime sampling material.
Although I'm more of a music appreciator than a music maker (due to a lethal combination of laziness and lack of self-confidence) I do have rare moments where I actually do make stuff.

http://soundcloud.com/hoarseplay
Scooteroot

Postby Evdog » 03 Feb 2012 00:23

Scooteroot wrote:
Evdog wrote:Not sure exactly about breeds. Maybe something vaguely similar to the character Rover, but without the overly massive arms he has.

But... aren't the massive arms one of the defining traits of being a diamond dog in the show?

Understood. Forget my earlier comment, then.
[YOUTUBE], [SOUNDCLOUD], [FACEBOOK], [EVDOGMUSIC.COM]
Multigenre singer, Multigenre songwriter, Multigenre producer & Multi-instrumentalist
Evdog

Primary: Presonus Studio One
Cutie Mark: (is a Diamond Dog)

Postby Icky » 03 Feb 2012 08:24

Facade wrote:dude i think you're melting o.o

WOW RUDE

It's a skin condition :cry:
Icky

Postby Scooteroot » 04 Feb 2012 22:52

Evdog wrote:
Scooteroot wrote:
Evdog wrote:If I sent you a photo of myself, could you draw me as a Diamond Dog? I was looking for someone to do that, so I could use it as an avatar picture.

I dunno. I've tried the whole dog thing before and it didn't end well. I mean, I can still try, but expect shit. Just saiyan.

Here's a pic of me from a while ago (I'm on the left, of course):
Do you think you could try? It's drawing experience.

I couldn't get the body right, so I just stopped the drawing altogether. I'll remake it... someday.

Although I'm more of a music appreciator than a music maker (due to a lethal combination of laziness and lack of self-confidence) I do have rare moments where I actually do make stuff.

Scooteroot

Postby Evdog » 04 Feb 2012 23:50

Scooteroot wrote:I couldn't get the body right, so I just stopped the drawing altogether. I'll remake it... someday.

I think it looks pretty cool as a middle shot. I like what you've done, regardless of the thread's name. My only two complaints are that I would've liked to have seen my eyes (maybe put them on my forehead, if they'll fit in the picture), and have a bit of a smile.

Although, if that's too much trouble to change, don't worry.
[YOUTUBE], [SOUNDCLOUD], [FACEBOOK], [EVDOGMUSIC.COM]
Multigenre singer, Multigenre songwriter, Multigenre producer & Multi-instrumentalist
Evdog

Primary: Presonus Studio One
Cutie Mark: (is a Diamond Dog)

Postby Calamus_Dash » 05 Feb 2012 00:42

If you're still doing this, here's a link http://screenshooter.net/8167574/beuxwek to a shitty pony version of myself that I made with the pony creator, if you wanna take a crack at it, I would really appreciate it :D
how did this get here
i am not good with computer

http://www.youtube.com/user/calamusdash
Calamus_Dash

Postby Scooteroot » 10 Feb 2012 15:23

Scooteroot wrote:
KeepOnRockin' wrote:Wow these are awesome, If it's not too much to ask I'd love it if you could draw mine!

Erm... Yeah, sure. I'll see what I can do. (Dang it, Slugbox...)

Because of your OC's color pallet and the whole melting thing, I had this skit in my head where my OC licks your OC because he thought you'd taste like a caramel & chocolate sundae. We see how well that went, yeah?

Scooteroot

Postby Icky » 11 Feb 2012 03:31

Scooteroot wrote:
Scooteroot wrote:Erm... Yeah, sure. I'll see what I can do. (Dang it, Slugbox...)

Because of your OC's color pallet and the whole melting thing, I had this skit in my head where my OC licks your OC because he thought you'd taste like a caramel & chocolate sundae. We see how well that went, yeah?

hahaha, this turned out great and made me laugh pretty hard. :lol:

Thanks for doing this man, great stuff!
Icky

Postby AerieFlew » 27 Feb 2012 07:31

Um these are totally awesome xD I would love something drawn by you. My avatar or the ponies in my sig wold be great <3 this is soooo cool though. If you have time I'd love something.
AerieFlew

Previous

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip