DerpyGrooves' Stories (UPDATED 7/20/11)

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

DerpyGrooves' Stories (UPDATED 7/20/11)

Postby DerpyGrooves » 07 Jul 2011 23:05

NEW STORY: http://kenjibeast.deviantart.com/#/d415853

http://kenjibeast.deviantart.com/

I'm KenjiBeast on Deviantart, and so far I've got two pony stories posted.

"Bon-Bon Surfs the Ponynet"

"Derailed Thread (The Death of Sweetie Derelle)"

I'm working on a third "serious" piece about the origins of Luna and Celestia. If anypony wants to beta or just take a look at what I've written, let me know.

Additionally, I'm working on an incredibly vulgar "Wizard People, Dear Readers"-style parody of twilight I will not be posting in as text, but will be recording and putting up on one of my youtube channels at some point. Let me know, also, if you'd like to take a look at that, but keep in mind it is the most depraved thing you have ever read. Like cupcakes bad.
Last edited by DerpyGrooves on 20 Jul 2011 23:30, edited 2 times in total.
"Had you played some free jazz to ninety five per cent of the people who had made 'Take Five' a smash, they would have run for cover behind the latest release by Pat Boone." - The Timelords
DerpyGrooves

Re: DerpyGrooves' Stories

Postby Circuitfry » 08 Jul 2011 13:54

Lmao, Applecoholics Anonymous
Viricide wrote:Thanks Obama. Or should I say Cirbama.

\
Circuitfry

Primary: LMMS
Cutie Mark: {;}

Re: DerpyGrooves' Stories

Postby DerpyGrooves » 20 Jul 2011 23:29

Two Sisters

Just posted up a new story, everypony! It's the story of Luna and Celestia's childhood, and it's my 1st "Serious" piece of pony fic. Enjoy!
"Had you played some free jazz to ninety five per cent of the people who had made 'Take Five' a smash, they would have run for cover behind the latest release by Pat Boone." - The Timelords
DerpyGrooves

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip