The "Does anyone have that brony song?" Thread

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Re: The "Does anyone have that brony song?" Thread

Postby Scooblee » 12 Oct 2015 00:13

Direct Current wrote:I have two requests. First isn't exactly a brony song, but does anyone have Chain Algorithm's Kinematics album? I loved the shit outa that but lost it a few years back.

Second;
Okay so I have no clue about the artist name or song name BUT i do have descriptions
Okay, so I wanna say it's from 2013 but I can't be certain
The video had a picture of dash playing guitar on it, and (obviously) was a rock song. I think the dude said something about working on it for a few years??
I know that with the picture that was used, the dude wasn't sure of how the anatomy would work so he asked Sibsy and she actually drew a sketch of what it would look like. I 100% realize that this makes no sense but maybe someone has a better memory than I

I don't have the first one, but I do believe I might know the second song you're looking for. Does it happen to be Phileo's "The Way She Flies"? It's the first thing I thought of and I can't think of any others that fit that description.
Scooblee

Primary: FamiTracker
Cutie Mark: Pixelated Bass Clef

Re: The "Does anyone have that brony song?" Thread

Postby Direct Current » 24 Apr 2016 00:00

Scooblee wrote:
Direct Current wrote:I have two requests. First isn't exactly a brony song, but does anyone have Chain Algorithm's Kinematics album? I loved the shit outa that but lost it a few years back.

Second;
Okay so I have no clue about the artist name or song name BUT i do have descriptions
Okay, so I wanna say it's from 2013 but I can't be certain
The video had a picture of dash playing guitar on it, and (obviously) was a rock song. I think the dude said something about working on it for a few years??
I know that with the picture that was used, the dude wasn't sure of how the anatomy would work so he asked Sibsy and she actually drew a sketch of what it would look like. I 100% realize that this makes no sense but maybe someone has a better memory than I

I don't have the first one, but I do believe I might know the second song you're looking for. Does it happen to be Phileo's "The Way She Flies"? It's the first thing I thought of and I can't think of any others that fit that description.

ok really late reply but yes, the second one WAS the way she flies. I actually eventually found it when going through my liked videos a bit ago. Thanks though mate <3
directcurrentpower.bandcamp.com
Direct Current

Primary: Logic Pro X
Cutie Mark: Recording Engineer thingy

Previous

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic