Whats your dream MLP Episode?

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Re: Whats your dream MLP Episode?

Postby Markelius » 24 Aug 2012 19:13

I want another Luna episode, a Derpy episode featuring her being misunderstood and dealing with it, a Scootaloo episode that isn't Faust's idea for one (I really don't like the idea of her being disabled, I want her to fly), and finally, a big one *deep breath*.

Discord returns, but proceeds to cause havoc stealthily, first he corrupts Cadence so she spreads hate instead of love, causing shiz to go down, then Luna and Celestia, who turn into Nightmare moon and the Celestia equivalent to nightmare moon, finally the changelings return and also wreck stuff, then finally Discord reveals himself and teams up with all the new villains to cause more chaos. Then the mane 6 have to fix everything, and this time they don't have the elements. Now that would be the craziest episode ever. Season 3 finale anyone?
| Soundcloud | Bandcamp | Facebook | YouTube - 1 - 2 |
Markelius

Postby itroitnyah » 29 Aug 2012 05:51

You know, just reading this thread has reminded me of why cloppers aren't on my list of people I like. I reminds me of how disturbing you guys are, and how glad I am that fandom isn't canon. But what really irks me is when cloppers somehow think that clop is canon. I realize that the people who posted those clop episode suggestions for their dream episode were probably trolling, but I have no doubt that there are a few people who think that clop will be part of the show at one point in time.

Not that I'm done ranting...

My dream episode would have to be one sorta like the hearts and hooves day episode, but with Dash as the focus, getting a date. Mare or colt doesn't matter, as long as Hasbro finally settles the debate over whether Dash is a lesbian or not. I personally think she's straight. If not dash, then Lyra or Bon Bon. I personally get annoyed when people assume a characters sexuality within the show, when they don't know enough about the character to accurately determine what gender they get feelings for. It's more socially correct to assume that they're straight or asexual until proven otherwise.

But I don't really have any dream episodes.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby ScootaLewis » 04 Sep 2012 16:54

I want to see a body swap episode. Maybe Twilight's working on a spell or something, maybe two of the Mane 6 are arguing over whose life is better, end result is two or more of the Mane 6 end up in each other's bodies and have to pretend to be the other until someone figures something out.

Seeing Dash try to be Rarity or Applejack trying to be Twilight would be hilarious, and would instantly hit my top 3 favourite episode list.
ScootaLewis

Postby vladnuke » 04 Sep 2012 22:38

The power pandering, jump-the-shark episode, where Hasbro pulls every meme, and pidgeon-holes the story to shove as much bullshit in as possible.

Or maybe one episode where Applejack actually exhibits some depth beyond apples. Or, seriously, an episode with Scoots. Come on Hasbro, give us Scoots. We want Scoots
vladnuke

Postby Raddons » 15 Sep 2012 03:22

They need an episode of MLP where a hot air balloon is flying by and drops a shipment of Jell-o on accident and everyone in Ponyville loves it, but then they find out how it's made.
Raddons

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Freewave » 15 Sep 2012 08:01

itroitnyah wrote:You know, just reading this thread has reminded me of why cloppers aren't on my list of people I like. I reminds me of how disturbing you guys are, and how glad I am that fandom isn't canon. But what really irks me is when cloppers somehow think that clop is canon. I realize that the people who posted those clop episode suggestions for their dream episode were probably trolling, but I have no doubt that there are a few people who think that clop will be part of the show at one point in time.

Not that I'm done ranting...

Biggest problem here isn't that there are cloppers but that they feel the need to post their fantasies in a place where that's really inappropriate. If someone is posting stuff that's inappropriate and making you uncomfortable flag it. Very simple. MLR doesn't have a loose policy on that behavior. I realize a lot of people like clop (including myself) but this is not the forum or the thread for it.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby ghelded_kultz » 15 Sep 2012 09:29

I think I don't have a dream episode but I'll try.

Twilight wakes up one morning and realizes that she is back in Canterlot. Celestia's voice is then tells Twilight that a mysterious disease that erupted in Ponyville and that Twilight was whisked out before it spread. However she is now is quarantine for an unspecified amount of time and doesn't know what's happening in Ponyville.

What is not revealed is that there is no disease but rather Twilight miscast an extremely powerful spell and it left her crazed, violent and confused.

The next 15-18 minutes (from after the theme song until almost the end) are Twilight surrealistic visions caused by the magic affecting her connection with reality. She meets all the other members of the main cast, each in an over exaggerated form of themselves. They then go on an adventure where they adopt Scootaloo and Applejack (because her parents are dead) before seeing how happy Lyra and Bon-Bon are together. Here they learn about the importance of excepting lesbian relationships (followed by a sequence where they insult Pipsqueak for being in love with Featherweight) and excepting furries (well humanies in this case but the point still lies) because Lyra is walking on her hind legs and has hands.

Then there is an epic musical battle between Octavia and Vinyl Scratch hosted by Discord. But it is stopped by the Changelings invading, because Queen Chrysalis only likes that evil rock and roll music. Luckily Celestia sends them all to the moon. Unfortunately the main six gets sent to the moon to. But Derpy and Woona save the day with muffins and socks and everyone is happy, except dream-Twilight. Looking directly at the fourth wall (which she learned about from Pinkie Pie before she turned into Pinkamena and killed Applebloom [they get better]) Twilight sings about how confused she is, but halfway through the song she wakes up.

Upon waking up, Twilight realizes two things. One that she wasn't sick nor was Ponyville, but rather her bad-future seeing spell took a while to work (that is the really powerful spell she used earlier) and two, the only way to prevent the bad future was to use the fourth wall breaking skills that she learned in her vision to stop bronies from making up things that don't fit into canon/ influencing how the show goes to the point of flanderazation and jumping the shark. So she casts a spell and suddenly the screen goes black. There are no credits, just a black screen for the rest of the block.

While I like some of the ideas I've heard for future episodes (including, despite my mockery of Scootaloo being adopted, a Scootoloo-focused episode would be nice. Her being adopted (or being an orphan for that matter) by Rainbow Dash is right out there) I think that bronies have some ideas that wouldn't fit with the show at all, and yet they seem pretty adamant that having episodes like these would not be pandering to the base/jumping the shark (which also happens in Twilight's dream after they find seaponies on the moon) and therefore ruin part of what was so great about the early series.

-- Matt Metronome Clipclop

EDIT: Wait, you meant dream episode as in episode taking place in a dream, right?
"Wherever we are, what we hear is mostly noise. When we ignore it, it disturbs us. When we listen to it, we find it fascinating." - John Cage

Trolls and makers of bad music, thats us!
http://soundcloud.com/ghelded-kultz/tracks
ghelded_kultz

Postby Markelius » 16 Sep 2012 00:03

@ghelded_kultz: I'd actually be quite interested in seeing such an episode. There are a few things I'd change, like the ending, but it seems like a pretty out-there idea and would probably make a really epic episode. I was quick to cast it off when I started reading, but the fact it's in a dream is actually really cool.

Unfortunately it seems a little too intense for the show. :/
| Soundcloud | Bandcamp | Facebook | YouTube - 1 - 2 |
Markelius

Postby Flinckie » 19 Oct 2012 06:53

Here are a few ideas.

Zombie outbreak - yeah, I know, fat chance, but one can hope.

A day in the life of the princesses. Or really any kind of episode focusing on preferably both of them.

A natural disaster episode would be awesome.

Something involving Tartarus. Whether it's monsters breaking out or ponies breaking in, I don't care. This concept needs to be explored on the show.

The return of a villain. But we pretty much already know this is going to happen in season 3.

A science episode! I don't care what it is. Just science.
Last edited by Flinckie on 07 May 2013 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Add me if you want to chat.

My genre of choice is orchestral, but I experiment a lot.

My Youtube
My Soundcloud
My EQBeats
Flinckie

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Horsestrings

Postby Matthew N. » 21 Oct 2012 16:43

My dream episodes involve more Fluttershy. That's it. I've been on adorableness detox lately and it has to end and it better end soon!
Matthew N.

Postby VINXIS » 21 Oct 2012 18:14

An episode that has makkon's oc...

VINXIS

Primary: Ableton 9 live (like 99% of the time)
Cutie Mark: pls

Postby Nine Volt » 22 Oct 2012 16:26

I'd like an ep focusing on Colgate. Cuz she's cool, kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything
Nine Volt

Postby DJColeTPony » 06 May 2013 18:52

Dinosaur Train/Adventure Time and My Little Pony Crossover
Title: Dinosaur Time: Friendship is Magic
DJColeTPony

Postby CDPP » 06 May 2013 19:04

But since we've already necro'd this, I want to see them try and tackle the issue of gang violence/domestic abuse in a kid friendly format
CDPP

Postby vladnuke » 06 May 2013 20:51

Hey, while we're necroing this, lets look back at all the predictions we made!

*Looks back*

Looks like I was right all along. Everything I predicted came true.
vladnuke

Postby CDPP » 06 May 2013 20:53

vladnuke wrote:Hey, while we're necroing this, lets look back at all the predictions we made!

*Looks back*

Looks like I was right all along. Everything I predicted came true.

Vlad confirmed for prophet
CDPP

Postby ExoBassTix » 07 May 2013 04:32

Kaykay, necro. I'mma enter my thougwhaaaaaaat the fuck is this...?

SpyPie wrote:I want the Whole Cupcakes Fanfic to be made into a movie.

DON'T QUOTE MY THOUGHTS PLS.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby Lying Pink » 07 May 2013 13:25

Any of these 5:
1. A Rarity episode
2. An episode guest-directed by Lauren Faust, in which she gets to use all the bits of headcanon/equestrian worldbuilding that would otherwise never see the light of day
3. An episode guest-directed by the Gen1 team
4. An episode about young Celestia/Luna
5. Seaponies
Fnord.
Soundcloud | Tumblr | Skype | YouTube | Email
/)__~
</</
Lying Pink

Primary: Reaper
Cutie Mark: Knees

Postby ExoBassTix » 07 May 2013 15:04

Lying Pink for president.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 07 May 2013 22:49

i want to see an episode where twilight runs Equestria for a day. Obviously, she would have struggles in the beginning, but by the end of the episode, she would be calm and have a lesson to the princess saying something about responsibility.

I want to see an episode where the mane6 split up to different towns informing everypony of the games that season 3 was leading up to. but it focusses on fluttershy and her struggles to speak up.

i want to see an episode where rarity and applejack think that eachother has easier talents than their own, and try each other's out realizing that they were wrong and make themselves look silly.

i want to see an episode where pinkie pie goes through time and finds herself in the future and sees how sad she is in the future and tries her best to cheer herself up.

i want to see an episode that does not depict spike as such an ass.

i want to see an episode where discord sings discord.

i want to see an episode where there is an eyepatch emergency or something

i want to see an episode where rainbowdash tries to lose at something, but no matter how hard she tries, she can't lose.

i want to see an episode where celestia and luna are fillies

i want to see an episode where the back ground ponies have some important role in show.
Bronies Are Cool

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Postby S.P.P » 08 May 2013 02:15

I want a movie-length episode of Fallout: Equestria. Nao.

But this will never happen, so an episode focusing on background characters would be good. Could be a "day in the life of a Ponyville resident" type deal, with background favourites having short skits and stuff. Or maybe how some background favourites interact with the mane6? I dunno, I just want Vinyl to have a voice, hehe.
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Postby Ocular » 09 May 2013 08:28

I'm gonna go ahead and answer the original question.

My favorite episode was the one where RD goes to the Wonderbolts' camp.
inactive
Ocular

Postby cplbradley » 09 May 2013 14:59

cars and violence
that would be kick ass
Honorary Member of the Yoy and Whistle Club
https://soundcloud.com/cplbradley/perfectly-natural
cplbradley

Cutie Mark: Distorted Fart Noises

Postby CardGamesAreMagic » 30 May 2013 07:43

I really want an episode where another dragon (around Spike's age or a little older) wonders to Equestria and becomes best friends with Spike. And becomes a new main character.

Or any episodes where Spike gets better character development. Or more Spike episodes period.
CardGamesAreMagic

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 30 May 2013 12:10

I like spike until it comes to his episodes. Then he see how greedy he is, and he never seems to improve either. There should be more of an internal struggle to handle his greedy desires at this point in the show. Three seasons in, and he is still greedy as ever.
Bronies Are Cool

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Snowboard

PreviousNext

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic