Bronies in the wild

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Re: Bronies in the wild

Postby Navron » 01 Jun 2013 13:14

Was going to get a haircut at the Navy Exchange today while on a break from work (was wearing my flight suit), and I spotted somebody wearing a shirt down the hall with 2 blobs of a familiar yellow and pink color.

As I walk closer, I confirm it is indeed a Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy shirt, and proceed to have an, "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh," moment, considering I've never met a brony randomly IRL before, much less on a military base.

As he and his family walk past, I tell him, "Hold right there a second," as I proceed to make it look as if I'm judging his shirt disapprovingly.

I then tell him, "Nice shirt," his family chuckles at the remark, and we go our separate ways.

Moments later I realize that my comment may have seemed sarcastic, so I go back and find the guy again to tell him that he has a severe lack of Applejack on his shirt.
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Previous

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic