Singer Requested.

Discuss tips, tricks, and the creative process of music creation. Post HELP threads here

Singer Requested.

Postby Darktrot » 06 Nov 2011 20:43

One of the big things ive noticed is a lot of my viewers want me to preform Ghosts N Stuff By Deadmau5 on the 24th. I was wondering if anypony would like to do a capella for me of it. I already sent one message to a highly suggested person but im always open to more. PLease someone lend me a voice.
DARKTROT MUSIC FOREVER
Darktrot

Re: Singer Requested.

Postby Kragt » 07 Nov 2011 14:36

Not actually a big fan of the song but I could use some more vocal practice. If you want send me a PM or add me on Skype and I can try this out. ^^ Also I've heard bad things through the grapevine about Deadmau5... why do people like him so much/hate him so much? (I was told this was justified hate in that he told everyone to buck off once he became famous.)

Credentials:
Had 1 on 1 vocal tutoring sessions bi-weekly since mid august.

Abilities:
Can match pitch
Great at diction
Has some self taught backing in musical theory

Vocal note range:
Early Baritone (slowly expanding)
B1 - G3 (I think those are the correct numbers G above middle C to the B below the C below middle C)

Notable downsides:
I have a light southern accent, while it doesn't always show up if I'm going to be doing talking like that's in here it might show up a bit. @_@;;
I will need some direction/maybe sheet music to do this, and I don't fully understand what you are asking of me, so expect to work with me a bit rather than I just send you a file in a few days, but to counter this I can practice a lot and give you some good tries.
May need to test out my mic quality. Just got a better mic recently that doesn't present such bad background noise but i'm working towards getting a better one for future singing projects.
No previous 'a capella' experience (my training is in operatic singing.)

I hope that anwsers any questions you would have initially. If you are still interested feel free to message me on skype or by PM (I may forget to check this thread later.)

Skype is :kragt.korshan

Have a wonderful day!
Kragt

Re: Singer Requested.

Postby Darktrot » 07 Nov 2011 14:50

Well Id Be more than happy to get you involved. Im always looking for it and im glad that you stepped forward. As long as you can supply on pitch i dont really care about if youve done a capella or not. Im just looking for one. So I can get you just about anything you need for it.

I dont have a skype or can support it normally however i do have an Email Address.
[email protected]

Feel free to email me anytime.
DARKTROT MUSIC FOREVER
Darktrot

Return to Technique