HELP a demo plugin is making loading a project impossible

Discuss tips, tricks, and the creative process of music creation. Post HELP threads here

HELP a demo plugin is making loading a project impossible

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 15 Feb 2013 23:36

Right, so I was working on a project in FL, I decided to mess with a demo version of pitcher, I save it and shut down. Later, I go to work on it again and the demo plugin warning shows up, and everything is frozen and I can't get it to work no matter what I do, I tried moving the plugin's files someplace else, got a different warning, but the same problem.

Has someone had this issue before? I really don't wanna lose this project, I've put too much time into it.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Re: HELP a demo plugin is making loading a project impossibl

Postby FLAOFEI » 16 Feb 2013 05:26

In FL studio you cant load demo plugins from saved projects. That's basicly the only difference between a demo plugin and a full plugin (exept the volume dropouts). It should give you the warning and then when you open it that plugin is just gone. If it freezes though I have no idea whats going on, I only know thats not suposed to hapen.
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
https://soundcloud.com/flaofei/brothel-king
Rainbow Dash lives on SOUNDCLOUD; Big Mac posts on Eeyyuptube; Twilight is a BOOKfACE; Octavia went to BandCamp! And Derpy has bad balance, you could say she TUMBLrING
ImageOMG POLKA PLOT!!! BEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF POLKACORE!!!
FLAOFEI

Primary: Fruit Loops 10
Cutie Mark: POLKA PLOT

Postby itroitnyah » 16 Feb 2013 08:07

Go to your Image-line folder (usually in Program Files (x86) on Windows 7), open up the FL Studio 10 folder, open up the Data folder, and then at the top there will be a folder called "Backups" which contains copies of your past saves so you can revert to them should the need be. Just open up backed up files starting from the second latest until you have a file that isn't frozen. The chain of folders to open should look like:

Computer > Local Disk (?:) > Program Files (x86) > Image-Line > FL Studio 10 > Data > Backup
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 16 Feb 2013 08:22

itroitnyah wrote:Go to your Image-line folder (usually in Program Files (x86) on Windows 7), open up the FL Studio 10 folder, open up the Data folder, and then at the top there will be a folder called "Backups" which contains copies of your past saves so you can revert to them should the need be. Just open up backed up files starting from the second latest until you have a file that isn't frozen. The chain of folders to open should look like:

Computer > Local Disk (?:) > Program Files (x86) > Image-Line > FL Studio 10 > Data > Backup

Thanks! I didn't even lose more than an hour of work :D
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby itroitnyah » 16 Feb 2013 08:24

No problem ^^
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah