<non-pony><original><Dubstep> The Origins EP

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

<non-pony><original><Dubstep> The Origins EP

Postby taZe » 15 Aug 2014 13:47

https://aethyst.bandcamp.com/album/the-origins
New EP from me featuring 4 Dubstep tracks and 1 Glitch Hop track.
It's also free.
taZe

Primary: FL Studio 12.1
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: <non-pony><original><Dubstep> The Origins EP

Postby Cerulean Draw » 16 Aug 2014 00:05

On Wasteland, it feels like an assault of bass. I like it. Near Zomboy tier.

On Depot, it sounds amazing. I guess it could sound tighter (don't ask me how, I don't even know), but that's just nitpicking.

On The Collapse, when there's that high pitched sustained note, it feels like it needs something in the lower end, could be missing some sub bass or some wub wubs. Everything else is pretty good, though.

On Invasion, I really like that piano-y stab. That sudden shift in tone every once in a while give it a fresh sound, and the Transformers-y sounds just sound plain awesome. The whole track seems to be quiet and muffled sounding compared to the other tracks.

On The Origins, it sounds like it's missing something, perhaps some sub bass with a high sustain, but still side chained with the drums would give it a nice rumble. dat wub doe, lovin it.

I'm not quite sure if you wanted any critique, since it's already an EP, but FWIW. Also, easy on the reverb. A bit of reverb, just a pinch!
Cerulean Draw

Re: <non-pony><original><Dubstep> The Origins EP

Postby taZe » 17 Aug 2014 15:17

No thank you for the critique. Any kind of feedback is beneficial for me.
taZe

Primary: FL Studio 12.1
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice