<pony><house> Mailmare Part 2 WIP (Feedback appreciated.)

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

<pony><house> Mailmare Part 2 WIP (Feedback appreciated.)

Postby ChatreuseTech » 23 Jul 2014 06:02

Yeah, hi. I'm Chatreuse Tech. I've gone under a few aliases, including my new one; Green Ghost. But anyways yeah, im a house producer, and i've started producing pony themed tunes.
Heres my first pony tune i'm willing to show here, and its still a WIP, so as always id *love* feedback and critiques.
https://soundcloud.com/green-ghost-2/mailmare-part-2-wip-feedback-appreciated
ChatreuseTech

Re: <pony><house> Mailmare Part 2 WIP (Feedback appreciated.

Postby eery » 23 Jul 2014 06:49

Hah, think I follow you on some other sc you have. Anyways, really cool stuff. Really like the percussion with the little vocal snippets and the hat runs. It's very intresting to listen to, something I dont get too often in house, let alone in fandom music.

Pianolike synth is well processed and doesn't feel cheesy.

You introduce back the stuff in the intro neatly, but I'm sorta wishing something else got introduced with it too, like I know this is a wip, but like something like a synth thrilling along in the higher register, or a second bass or something, something to switch it up a little at that point.

Overall though, I really really like this, hope you finish it.

Also, we have like an introduction thread, its over here if you wanna like properly introduce yourself, but no hassle, really.
eery
Global Moderator

Primary: Fruity tools 11
Cutie Mark: dank

Re: <pony><house> Mailmare Part 2 WIP (Feedback appreciated.

Postby ChatreuseTech » 23 Jul 2014 22:34

Hi! Thank you very much for the feedback! I was rather stuck producing this track, and I was unsure about where to go with it, so thanks alot for showing me some directions I could go.
ChatreuseTech

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice