Gimme RD (Of Loyalty) [Remastered]

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Gimme RD (Of Loyalty) [Remastered]

Postby ismbof » 22 Nov 2011 07:00

Uhhh...
ismbof

Re: Gimme RD (Of Loyalty) [Remastered]

Postby Facade » 22 Nov 2011 14:47

awesome as usual ^.^
https://facadeofages.bandcamp.com/album ... o-the-dark
Spoiler Quotes:
DerpyGrooves wrote:The secret to a good song has everything to do with the relationship of the verse and the chorus to one another

ONEHOODASSPONY wrote:Image
Facade

Primary: Fl11 + Lsdj
Cutie Mark: None

Postby Makkon » 22 Nov 2011 16:34

I love how you're adding subtle orchestral effects in your songs now (if those weren't there before). Very interesting addition you added on, started out a tad hip=hop and then got really interesting. Wasn't expecting this, man! Awesome!
youtube | deviantart | tumblr

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Postby ismbof » 22 Nov 2011 18:18

Makkon wrote:I love how you're adding subtle orchestral effects in your songs now (if those weren't there before). Very interesting addition you added on, started out a tad hip=hop and then got really interesting. Wasn't expecting this, man! Awesome!

Thanks, dude!

Actually both the "Gimme RD" and "Of Loyalty" (the hip hop like one) songs were the 2nd and 3rd songs I made for being a part of this community, which was back in early June. Both songs were counted together, but I split them up due to the length of the song. All of the instruments and notes are originally how they was composed before the remaster. I just recently found these tracks (track) on a portable hard drive, and I chose to remaster the mix knowing that my production skills improved since the beginning of my love for ponies.

blah blah blah above ^. Nothing has changed in the tracks except the mastering.
ismbof

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice