Flutterwonder VOCAL MIX - Still without vocal orz

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Flutterwonder VOCAL MIX - Still without vocal orz

Postby MiuMiuChuu » 04 Nov 2011 13:44

My motherboard was broken, I separated from my dear computer for a week. AND SHE'S BACK! ;∀;
Time for some songs~

http://soundcloud.com/miumiuchuu/fl-tterwunder

I have been willing to do vocalizing on "Flutterwonder", the "Deep-Wide-and-Wonder" thing just can't get out of my head. I think I'm gonna write some lyrics to it.

Instrumental only - about 64%-68% done.
40% done if vocals are counted.

Actually I'm going for an Irish Folk meets Trance kind of thing but somehow it doesn't cooperate too well. Any suggestion on how to get this? I'm trying some Irish fiddle loops but I'm afraid it will clash with the voices I would record later on.

And I know it sounds kinda too close to the original... (with a little homage to SoGreatandPowerful's remix, because it's so Shibuya-Kei, it's adorable)... I can't think of any slips, arrangement changing or anything since I heavily preparing for the impact on the vocals...

But either way, suggestions are widely welcome :)
MiuMiuChuu

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Weird kind

Re: Flutterwonder VOCAL MIX - Still without vocal orz

Postby Ropony » 04 Nov 2011 13:48

This is cool, can't wait to hear you lay down some vocals on it.
Ropony

Postby MiuMiuChuu » 20 Nov 2011 12:09

Thank you for the await, (_ _)

This is just scrap for the main vocals, I'm still working on the choirs, effect, and everything. But I'm so nervous on just the main vocals. I don't know if this is good enough? Is this too bold for a Fluttershy song? Or is it not fit enough for the song? Flutterwonder is a song almost everypony love, I'm so scared to screw it...

http://soundcloud.com/miumiuchuu/flutt

Please give some constructive comments and advice. What does every pony think? ;A;
MiuMiuChuu

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Weird kind

Postby DJPonyfield » 20 Nov 2011 12:44

Omg, this is so beautiful, maybe some levels and a little reverb and... perfect.
DJPonyfield

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice