Cutie Mark Crusaders (Techno Remix)

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Cutie Mark Crusaders (Techno Remix)

Postby StormWolf » 21 Oct 2011 00:05

Made this a while ago but only just joined this site so may as well post some of my stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HncaYZHH_i8
By the way, you may wanna put your volume up, back then I was a complete noob at exporting sound
Also its the first remix I ever made so excuse it's crappyness
kthxbaiii~~~~
-StormWolf

YouTube | SoundCloud
StormWolf

Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders (Techno Remix)

Postby X-Trav » 21 Oct 2011 04:50

Very impressive for a first remix!

One thing you did expertly were the arpeggio's, that I need to point out. You have the writing skills, and i'd recommend a better DAW so you have more control over the sound itself. Regardless, keep practicing and you'll be able to take this somewhere.
Long time pianist and mediocrity extraordinaire.

Current Projects:
Manestream media
    EOE003
Call of The Crusaders
Album
X-Trav

Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders (Techno Remix)

Postby StormWolf » 21 Oct 2011 17:32

X-Trav wrote:Very impressive for a first remix!

One thing you did expertly were the arpeggio's, that I need to point out. You have the writing skills, and i'd recommend a better DAW so you have more control over the sound itself. Regardless, keep practicing and you'll be able to take this somewhere.

Thankyou!
Since I made this a while ago, I've already got some more remixes and stuff up (But I didn't really wanna spam this forum too much) so yeh...
IMO GarageBand is actually a pree decent DAW, especially now that I've experimented a lot on it,
But yeah, I'd really like to get another decent DAW, but as of now I don't have the money (still in highschool)
But on the topic of DAWs, if I were to get a new one what would you recommend? since i use a Mac I've been thinking ableton or logic, but if FL's also really good I might try the windows within a mac program thingy...
-StormWolf

YouTube | SoundCloud
StormWolf

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice