Hazmat

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Hazmat

Postby maidnaut » 11 Oct 2011 21:00

Disclaimer: this is not a pony song.

Working on a song for an EP. I posted a demo of this early to my soundcloud thinking it was finished, but today I went back to it and fleshed it out loads. I've received absolutely no feedback on this so anything is perfect.

It's probably a bit dark for what's usually posted on the forum, but it's how I write sometimes. It's probably also because it's Cthulhu inspired. linky
Last edited by maidnaut on 12 Oct 2011 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
maidnaut

Re: Hazmat

Postby Makkon » 11 Oct 2011 21:46

Hey maidnaut, I went ahead and moved your thread to the Non-Pony Related » Other Remixes and Originals category (though this is probably going to get re-arranged soon anyway). Also, we have support for soundcloud embeds (though I see that this was posted from your tumblr).
[soundcloud]link[/soundcloud]

I had actually heard your earlier version of Hazmat before you updated it, and I liked it then a lot. This is a nice change, but I sort of have an attachment to the original you had up. Though I think the poem is a nice touch. This is really dark, and I like what I'm hearing. :]
youtube | deviantart | tumblr

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Postby Dr_Dissonance » 14 Oct 2011 18:56

maidnaut wrote:It's probably a bit dark for what's usually posted on the forum

Hi, we clearly haven't met! I'm Dr Dissonance, I write music that scares grown men! :lol:

This was really nice! It felt like it was on a mission the whole time, which is good, because it means it sounded like it was going somewhere. And it went to a fair few places that created quite a wonderful soundworld!

Very impressed!
Tubeyou
You are the hero My Little Remix deserves, not the one it needs.
So we’ll hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you’re not our hero.
You’re a silent guardian of music, a watchful protector of songs.
A doctor of dissonance.
-Phillypu
Dr_Dissonance

Postby Darktrot » 18 Oct 2011 20:11

Dr_Dissonance wrote:Hi, we clearly haven't met! I'm Dr Dissonance, I write music that scares grown men! :lol: !

Hello Dr. I Can see a beautiful relationship Starting.
DARKTROT MUSIC FOREVER
Darktrot

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice