Unponified Goa Trance WIP

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Unponified Goa Trance WIP

Postby zahqo » 08 Oct 2011 18:49

So, I basically got tired of having an empty soundcloud and decided to introduce the first track I'm working on which is a goa trance piece (Which I fully plan on ponifying). It's pretty early on so it dies before it gets good and the last bit suffers in build and it doesn't have a lot of the little details I'd like it to have, but it's a taste.

http://soundcloud.com/zahqo/unponified-goa-wip

I'm also working on another track with a vocalist that isn't goa, which should be pretty awesome. Thanks for your support in advanced.
Last edited by zahqo on 04 Nov 2011 22:23, edited 2 times in total.
zahqo

Re: Unponified Goa Trance WIP

Postby Versilaryan » 09 Oct 2011 22:59

It's got a really nice groove. I like it! =) It did get a little repetitive, though, where you had something repeat for a while, but you already mentioned that so I won't go into detail about it.
Versilaryan

Postby Lethaargic » 21 Oct 2011 11:55

Hell yes GOA, Love GOA/Psy

BOOM!
art is the quintessential embodiment of telepathy, it is how we show each other the inside of our minds

Previously Spacepsy

SoundCloud
Lethaargic

Postby MiuMiuChuu » 21 Oct 2011 12:00

I think one of the best charm of trance in general is the repetition until it takes you to the impact. :)
And yeah, it is very catchy~
MiuMiuChuu

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Weird kind

Postby Stars In Autumn » 24 Oct 2011 21:23

I think it sounds great! I know it's only a few minutes long right now, but yeah, it needs a bit more of a build I think. I'd probably also make the kick a bit more punchy, but that's can probably wait 'till the mix. I haven't listened to much goa, but it sounds really awesome.
-Stars In Autumn aka Jeffthestrider
Stars In Autumn
Site Admin

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Myself

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice