I Love Everything

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Re: I Love Everything

Postby JackleApp » 16 Sep 2011 07:14

There was only one compressor.
Just one.
Image DA MAGIKS
JackleApp

Postby JackleApp » 16 Sep 2011 07:26

Also, another note.
I'm not upset or anything, it's nice that people are are spurred to discussion over this song,
however:

I made this song as a gift for someone that I love
I made this thread to share it with you all because you're all my friends in my book.
It's not a perfect song by any measure
and I'm not changing it any time soon so I'm not looking for critique
Thank you all, though.
Image DA MAGIKS
JackleApp

Postby Applejinx » 16 Sep 2011 08:04

Well... *ulp* def'nitely not a clever pony. I am awful sorry, seems like all I've done is ruin everything ;_;
I do like the song tho :)
Applejinx

Postby JackleApp » 18 Sep 2011 01:52

Oh shit. I made a PMV.
It's really bad.

Wow.
Image DA MAGIKS
JackleApp

Postby Baschfire » 18 Sep 2011 08:36

Applejinx wrote:Well... *ulp* def'nitely not a clever pony. I am awful sorry, seems like all I've done is ruin everything ;_;
I do like the song tho :)

Don't worry 'bout it. You just caught me on a day when people were whining about non-existant problem in a video of mine.

I get angry when people try to spew bull-hookie at me. 'tis all

So sorry on my part xD
Baschfire

Postby Whitetail » 18 Sep 2011 08:39

Dr_Dissonance wrote:I can see why everyone got a tad griefed by Bartekko's comment. The piece is pretty amazing and very well done. So a negative comment, that after reading a few times, doesn't really seem to help, would upset a few people. Especially considering the word 'overproduced' is ambiguous...

You see I have no problem with negative criticism, if anything it's more productive then positive criticism in my book. If Bartekko's point was actually valid or truthful, we'd have had no problem with it - but in the end there's not a single thing correct in anything he said there, at all - if anything he said the exact opposite of the reality, and THAT is why it urked everyone so much, because it's obvious he had no clue what he was talking about and when you have no clue what you're talking about, you generally avoid acting like you know what you're talking about when giving advice.
Whitetail

Postby Applejinx » 18 Sep 2011 09:40

*sigh* well all right. It's a shame such a nice piece got caught up in negativity and I won't add any more to it. There'll be other places to talk about more tec'nical matters.
Applejinx

Postby bartekko » 26 Sep 2011 15:27

I'm now like "AAAAAHHHH, SO that's what all the fuss with me is about, lol, (to be honest, I was kinda high whenn I wrote this, not by weed or anything but just insomnia, )

I accidentally made this the most commented song in the whole forum, I guess, :D
[00:27:11] <@z0r8> you are voiced, now shut up
bartekko

Previous

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice