Lion´s stuff (MIDI mixes, Mixes, Mashups, Loops!)

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Lion´s stuff (MIDI mixes, Mixes, Mashups, Loops!)

Postby Lion » 01 Aug 2011 07:49

Get ready for a load of bad remixes, crappy loops and those stuff!

and loads of Kamen Rider X Pony

MIDI mixes (I didnt made the MIDIs, i only mixed them in FL Studio)

Elements x Opening

Double Action Sword X At the Gala

Alive a life X Art of the dress

GXSCC Port Medley (8 Bit Style)

Mixes-Mashups
Alive a Life (Instrumental) X Art of the dress (Vocals)

Elements (Climax Heroes OOO version) X Cupcakes

Catedral Stage from Climax Heroes X At The Gala

Destiny´s play (Climax Heroes OOO version) X Pony Pokie)

W´s Climax heroes OOO theme X Evil Flutterguy´s evil enchantress

Blackhole message X Cuttie Mark Crusaders

Hibiki´s Climax heroes OOO theme X So Many Wonders

Decade´s Climax heroes OOO theme X Opening

Kabuto´s Climax heroes OOO theme X Pinkie´s telegram

Loops-Speedups

Rainbow dash at the gala Loop

Rainbow´s Rhapsody Loop

Eurobeat Brony´s Luna jazz loop

Eurobeat Brony´s Luna instrumental loop

More like this in my channel
Lion

Re: Lion´s stuff (Lot of magic crap here!)

Postby Interrobang Pie » 01 Aug 2011 08:03

>GXSCC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Every single one of your mashups sound offbeat because you haven't bothered to alter the tempo of the original lyrics (Pinkie Pie's Climax and Blank Cutie Mark sound a little better, and Full Telegram is the worst).

I don't care for MIDI replaces.
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Re: Lion´s stuff (MIDI mixes, Mixes, Mashups, Loops!)

Postby Lion » 01 Aug 2011 08:09

I started to make music because the ponies.

I did tons of crap for practice, i know i havent got skill for this but i wanted to try, so, the tempo need a fix right? ok i will take care of that.

Yep, GXSCC is evil

thanks for the feedback
Lion

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice