Archie - Here and Now Remix

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Archie - Here and Now Remix

Postby FlexPony » 21 Dec 2016 09:49

Just a quick render of my remix of "Here and Now" by Archie, this will most likely end up on my non pony music channel when I finish it as it isn't a pony release of Archie's and don't want to have any conflicts.
I will post links to it when I do finish it. My next step from here is to find out if I can get the vocal stems for this, if I cant might just have to be an instrumental remix as I use a slightly different chord progression which clashes with the the original song, this is also in a different key, I have tested the vocals against this and they work well but unfortunately the actual chords don't, will update in a few days when im home with a properly mixed track with more layers to fill the sound out (away from home for work and i only have my laptop and some cheap gaming headphones i bought)
this is more of a quick made version to show my idea to Archie.

Any feedback is muchly appreciated :D
Also feel free to check out my other projects on my SoundCloud as I have been recreating some sounds of other artists for a special project :P

https://soundcloud.com/officialflex3/here-and-now-remix-idea-layout-read-description-for-info
FlexPony

Primary: Fl Studio
Cutie Mark: Drummer/Roady

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice