<Pony><Original><Complextro> Urdarbrunnr - BEE-YETCH!

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

<Pony><Original><Complextro> Urdarbrunnr - BEE-YETCH!

Postby Urdarbrunnr » 12 Dec 2014 21:30

Hello guys!
My name is Butchardt (a.k.a Urdarbrunnr), an upcoming brony producer from Helsingør, Denmark.

This track is inspired by (and... sampled from) the Animation "Friendship Is Magic Bitch"
Hope you enjoy, and share the bass (and bananas)

Urdarbrunnr

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: A Square Well

Re: <Pony><Original><Complextro> Urdarbrunnr - BEE-YETCH!

Postby Injustrial » 13 Dec 2014 16:46

Hah, that was quite entertaining. I'm not sure I'm able to comment much, but what I did notice was a lot of sound design I've heard before. I don't know if you used presets or consciously tried to emulate artists you listen to, but I think that was the song's greatest weakness. The "theme" and sample-use is fairly unique, so it would be great if the track itself sounded like its own entity too.

But overall, it was enjoyable. The levels seem to be fairly adjusted, I'm not noticing too much mud or frequency phasing and it sounds glued together and cohesive. Good one

It IS a little brittle, though. I'd love for some more punch in the low end, since I'm not really feeling a lot of bass. I think that would really help give this the drive it needs
Injustrial

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Sh*t on Fire

Re: <Pony><Original><Complextro> Urdarbrunnr - BEE-YETCH!

Postby Urdarbrunnr » 14 Dec 2014 01:11

Hahaha yeah. I made my own presets on FM8 to generate a new and unique sound. Thanks for the feedback!
Urdarbrunnr

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: A Square Well

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice