<wip><rock><pony><original>Welcome to Horrorville

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

<wip><rock><pony><original>Welcome to Horrorville

Postby CaineTheDoomBringer » 09 Oct 2014 00:06

Too long since I've posted here. It's funny I'm always asking around for input on music but for whatever reason I never think to come here. Anyhow that's not important. I've spent way too much time playing this damned song back on my own and I need a bit of outside perspective on it before I can really continue working on this thing.

This is the song in question

The whole song is a throwback to FiM's first episode, and revolves around Twilight's fears and insecurities about visiting Ponyville for the first time. Might change the title, it doesn't really match the style of music but that much I can worry about on my own, mostly I need feedback on the music itself, specifically any glaring issues with the mixing. Again I've spent a good while working on this so my perspective is a little cut right now after playing it back a million and one times while working on it.

I'd really like to make sure it's nice and polished before it goes fully public, so any input or advice I can get from you guys would be superb. Cheers!
It ain't Brony Music without a blaring and intrusive airhorn sample.

Youtube
Soundcloud
EQBeats

DAW: FL Studio 11
Genres: Acoustic, Rock, some Metal
CaineTheDoomBringer

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice