"Battle of the Bands" MIDI Kareoke (download included)

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

"Battle of the Bands" MIDI Kareoke (download included)

Postby PinkamenaThePie » 18 Dec 2014 11:04

Well I hand crafted the Adiago BTOB midi in about eight hours, because there weren't any midi's of it on the internet, or or correct sheet music, and all the instrumentals on youtube were just garbled audacity rips with vocals louder than the bgm. I was really excited to share the midi of the Dazzling's first song, but Youtube would not let me fulfill my simple wish. Unfortunately, due to YOutube "ghostbanning" censhorship (a massive conspiracy to silence anyone with anything helpful, intelligent, or political views they dont like) I was unable to share the link with anyone on youtube (so theyre stuck listening to garbly low-fi audacity "rips" made in two seconds using out-dated phase cancellation techniques) but if they want the real MIDI they will just have to click here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0qx09kJKB0

the midi explained

ocarina = adiago
flute = adiago background fx (should be kept in kareoke mode or else it will feel weak)
synth voice = sonata and aria (sometimes they play in harmony, other times they share the same note)
theres a choir that comes in earlier than the original bgm, but it's because General MIDI didn't have the same synths Dan used, you can feel the chords Dan used but the General MIDI was lacking in epicness, so I made the chords used more obvious with the choir. Without the choir it doesnt have the "oomph" of the original song.

I am unable to post in the midi forum for some reason, so it stays here.
mouth is hot from hot peppers
PinkamenaThePie

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice