[RELEASED!] Rainblood & Vomit: sequel to PP [Warning: idk]

Current events we're participating in.

Re: Rainblood & Vomit: sequel to PP [Warning: Violence]

Postby MaЯIuB » 29 Apr 2013 09:51

Last edited by MaЯIuB on 29 Apr 2013 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
MaЯIuB

Postby SpicyHax » 29 Apr 2013 11:19

HARD. SO HARD *mosh mosh mosh mosh mosh*

seems like production is... *Speeding up*
shoo be doo shoo
[I'm Insanely famous so you should know my music links.]
SpicyHax

Primary: FML Studio
Cutie Mark: Cherries

Postby FLAOFEI » 29 Apr 2013 14:36

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/smilecythe/brusque/416230/

Edit cause I feel like giveing that dude another shot at not being a doosh. Gonna keep the link to this song though, caus its a gosh darn speedy as fuck masterpice! People should try making something similar to it for this album.
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
https://soundcloud.com/flaofei/brothel-king
Rainbow Dash lives on SOUNDCLOUD; Big Mac posts on Eeyyuptube; Twilight is a BOOKfACE; Octavia went to BandCamp! And Derpy has bad balance, you could say she TUMBLrING
ImageOMG POLKA PLOT!!! BEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF POLKACORE!!!
FLAOFEI

Primary: Fruit Loops 10
Cutie Mark: POLKA PLOT

Postby FLAOFEI » 30 Apr 2013 18:02

So... sorry for double posting, but its been 2 days and this is unrelated to the previous post, so...

I got 2 wips I feel like shareing

Well Shit Level Head A speedpolka/cowbellparty 'remix' of 'Split level head - Napoleon XIV at 220bpm

Angle Bunny A glitch/breakcore/speedcore song about how Fluttershys favourite bunny fucks with animation and destroys Equestria.
I ran into a bit of a problem while rendering it. I made Sytrus start aliasing to hell and used it for glitching, and when I render it it doesn't alias near as much. Anypony know of some good way to make Sytrus keep aliasing?

So... That and... Feedback?
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
Rainbow Dash lives on SOUNDCLOUD; Big Mac posts on Eeyyuptube; Twilight is a BOOKfACE; Octavia went to BandCamp! And Derpy has bad balance, you could say she TUMBLrING
FLAOFEI

Postby ExoBassTix » 01 May 2013 03:28

FLAOFEI wrote:I ran into a bit of a problem while rendering it. I made Sytrus start aliasing to hell and used it for glitching, and when I render it it doesn't alias near as much. Anypony know of some good way to make Sytrus keep aliasing?

I'd say, record the whole bunch with Edison.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby Alycs » 01 May 2013 06:38

FLAOFEI wrote:I ran into a bit of a problem while rendering it. I made Sytrus start aliasing to hell and used it for glitching, and when I render it it doesn't alias near as much. Anypony know of some good way to make Sytrus keep aliasing?

Don't both messing with it, just use your computers "Record Playback" to take the aliasing that's coming from Sytrus and record it; that way you keep it separate from the actual track
Soundcloud||Tumblr||Youtube||Graphics||Bandcamp
Freewave wrote:being too critical can make you too critical
Alycs

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby A2Z » 01 May 2013 12:54

I need to start throwing something together rather than spend 11 hours on one track the day before it's due >.> (my bad Toastbeard habits)
I am here to see what you do and omg it's cute

Here is my [audiocumulus]: soundcloud.com/blacklight60
A2Z

here...we...go.

Postby MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN » 02 May 2013 05:54

disclaimer: ish is gon get kinda real in this post. But I am not doing it just to cause drama for drama's sake, or for lulz, or to be a dick, or because of any sort of grudge. I wouldn't pee on a Speedcore album if it was on fire; I have no horse in this race. I'm doing it because I'm rather legitimately upset about what I feel are very unfair actions, statements, assumptions by Makkon in this thread. So I'm going to rant like I always do when I feel that someone is WAY off: with a tapestry of highly abrasive sarcasm, esoteric black culture references, and creative flourishes of profanity. lets get it, my ninja.

Makkon wrote:I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

"pretentious"? You know what sounds pretentious to me? *assuming* that a album, a community album that is a sequel to a popular, fun, well-made, well-regarded community album that helped people develop their skills and push their boundaries etc, would somehow be a lowbrow no-effort Cowbell Party troll exercise whose existence just might be beneath the hallowed halls of mylittleremix and this fandom. Your "make an honest effort" line came off like such a condescending implied sneak diss to the participants, I swear.......like they're little dumb children that won't know to work hard unless Daddy reminds them. Negro please.

Dave has to remind us all that Pinkamena Party existed? What?

Makkon wrote:I think I'm about done with the brony fandom. That glimmer of wonder and hope has faded. Goodnight.

oooookay, I'm assuming this was a joke. If so, LOL well done. If not, omfg, PLEASE take that old "bronydom has lost its purity wahhhhhh" tripe back to the flankhurt-filled Cupcakes comment threads where it first became cliche. "PINKIE PIE IS RUINED FOREVER I HAVE NIGHTMARES NOW WAHHHHHHH" lmao #aintnobodygottimefordat

Makkon wrote:The rules of MLR still apply here.

Like I said above. If you WANT content that is as horrid and obscene as being described here, then you guys will need to host your album and event somewhere else.

.......and now i get extra pissed and really rant.

Those rules didn't seem to apply last year when this site hosted the predecessor to this album with songs like "FUTALOO IS BEST COCK SOCK" on it. Those rules didn't seem to apply to GRIMDARK PONY ALBUMS X, Y, Z that mlr hosted, with their 7 dozen songs about ponies being dismembered and more disturbing concepts than "You play with dolls". (zomg grab RARITY'S FAINTING COUCH) I guess those albums broke the mlr TOS too, which means maybe SOMEONE wasn't paying enough attention to their bayyyyybay? I can't stand this Robocop B.S you occasionally pull where you seemingly ignore everybody until you feel fit to swoop down to wag your finger around and make threats. This is like that stunt you tried to pull in #bronymusic, randomly arriving @ 5am on a Sunday morning, demanding answers from the tumbleweeds about why THE OFFICIAL MLR CHAT™ (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY MLR INC. & THE MAKKON-YUTANI CORPORATION) would -dare- to have "tagged-NSFW" in its topic. Remember that? Remember how Zovi oh-so-politely-and-diplomatically told you to fuck off because it was no big deal, you were making a mountain out of a molehill, and oh yeah, you're not that goddamned important?

THIS is the crap that gets ME upset about the Brony fandom you know. Seriously. A Brony does something notable and gets it in their head that they're SOMEBODY.....hahaha. Everything else ppl usually complain about vis-a-vie this fandom rolls off my shoulders like water off a duck's back. Bronies acting perverted? We all have our kinks, that doesn't bother me. Bronies acting bigoted? Intolerance is everywhere, that doesn't bother me. But Bronies getting drunk on some meager amount of power and lording said "power" over others? *THAT* BOTHERS ME. FUCK THAT SHIT. I hate it when Purple Tinker does this, I hate it when Sethisto does this, I hate it when Mando does this, I even hate it when (my good friend...collab partner...faithful student LOL) YellingatCats does this.

So I'll DEFINITELY feel a certain kind of way it when I think that Makkon is doing it.

ok, i'm done.

onlybuilt4ponylinx.tumblr.com

SADFKLJASFJ;KLFDSAJKL;VJKL;FDSJKLIJKL;'WOIJ[RWIJR
MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: A GUN, obviously

Postby ExoBassTix » 02 May 2013 07:10

Well spoken. Even though I normally refrain to reply to ranters for the sake of personal safety and keeping my reputation intact, what you said, I mostly agree on.

I do hope that Makkon understands this is not at all the first of it's kind on MLR.
That too made me flip my shit when I read it.
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

Re: here...we...go.

Postby Dave! » 02 May 2013 08:52

MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN wrote:words

Let me stop you right about now

Me and makkon spoke for quite a long time last week about this project and we both agreed on the fact that the violent and awful content is allowed on the album but not to be discussed on the actual website. You can ask questions on how to be violent/grimdark i'm sure but lets keep the language and actual nsfw to a minimum here

Makkon is only caring about the site, there is no need to flip out and just decide to stir up drama in this thread. Chill out
-SPEEDCOREDAVE.CO.UK-

I make pony music every so often

www.youtube.com/b3tard
Dave!

Primary: Reason 8.0
Cutie Mark: a f=king mess

Postby ExoBassTix » 02 May 2013 10:44

... I'm starting to understand that.

Because, what would others think when they come across this forum and see this thread (if we wouldn't have been halted by Makkon)? What if the wrong set of people somehow ends up reading it?

But the fuzz about this all is still alien to me.
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

Postby MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN » 02 May 2013 11:55

Seems like the obvious compromise. We don't even post tracklistings here anyway. Hell, album threads usually go 1) ALBUM INFO post/due date, 2) handful of replies asking YO CAN I SUBMIT GENRE X, 3) bunch of offtopic posts screwing around and farting and pinching each others butts lel, 4) some dude is like hey look at this soundcloud waveform, 5) OH MY GOD THE DUE DATE'S ALMOST HERE I NEED TO HURRY UP, 6) thread starter edits OP to add bandcamp link, 7) "I really like your song!" "Awwww, I like your mane too!" "GROUP HUG~!"

I doubt the discussion would've turned out much different than that in the first place, people aren't gonna suddenly gonna start embedding gore videos because they're working on a song called "Vinyl Scratch Dies". And it'd easy to enough to delete a individual post if they do....instead of threatening to "censor" the entire project w/ the Winnowing Fork of Allah.

If everything's already been hashed out and the album's safe than cool, I'm happy, ain't no beef. Again I wasn't TRYING to start drama...I just saw red when I thought this LP was gonna be unfairly singled out and punished for, well, an awesomely black metal logo basically.

MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN

Postby Nine Volt » 02 May 2013 12:43

ExoBassTix wrote:... I'm starting to understand that.

Because, what would others think when they come across this forum and see this thread (if we wouldn't have been halted by Makkon)? What if the wrong set of people somehow ends up reading it?

The violence is what the fuzz is all about. It's right there in the rules, brah.
Nine Volt

Postby MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN » 02 May 2013 13:44

Nine Volt wrote:

The violence is what the fuzz is all about. It's right there in the rules, brah.

...and again, the only thing that makes it more "violent" than Pinkamena Party or My Little Creeper is a logo and one post where ghelded_kultz idlely suggested a song about eating Twilight's children or something. Heavens to betsy!

This never should've been a issue. Violence tag the thread title, tell us to keep the gore and ish to a minimum on the forum, and move on. Easy. All that "oh this is soooo unprecedentedly awful I don't wanna have to CENSOR you guise but....." fainting couch stuff was unnecessary.

MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN

Postby ExoBassTix » 02 May 2013 13:53

^this exactly what I wanted to reply.

Back on topic now. Seeing how this type of music is my passion, I really am trying my best to bring out a result of total awesomeness. Though, I'm walking into the same creativity barriers as always...

I wish I could just noclip through them...
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

Postby Nine Volt » 02 May 2013 13:54

MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN wrote:
Nine Volt wrote:

...and again, the only thing that makes it more "violent" than Pinkamena Party or My Little Creeper is a logo and one post where ghelded_kultz idlely suggested a song about eating Twilight's children or something. Heavens to betsy!

This never should've been a issue. Violence tag the thread title, tell us to keep the gore and ish to a minimum on the forum, and move on. Easy. All that "oh this is soooo unprecedentedly awful I don't wanna have to CENSOR you guise but....." fainting couch stuff was unnecessary.

Oh no, I'm not saying it's a problem. I certainly don't care.
Nine Volt

Postby ExoBassTix » 02 May 2013 14:03

Okay, we all make misconceptions, done.
Move on, guys. Let's make this a friendly topic about making a Speedcore parody album of Rainbow & Rooted again, now that we're done discussing this unnecessary nonsense. And yes, I know, I contributed to that nonsense myself, but that doesn't mean I can't go back to sanity and choose for the better option.
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

Postby Nine Volt » 02 May 2013 14:06

What is a sanity?
Can you eat it?

Kidding :3
I don't plan to make anything for this album though, so I have nothing more to add to this discussion :/
Nine Volt

Postby ExoBassTix » 02 May 2013 14:22

Sparky wrote:What is a sanity?
Can you eat it?

Funny.
Sparky wrote:I don't plan to make anything for this album

Alright, back on topic now please. Is there anybody looking for a collab on something Speedcore? If yes, I got a kick ready. And a good one at that.
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

Postby PHacksaw » 02 May 2013 17:09

ExoBassTix wrote:
Sparky wrote:What is a sanity?
Can you eat it?

Funny.
Sparky wrote:I don't plan to make anything for this album

Alright, back on topic now please. Is there anybody looking for a collab on something Speedcore? If yes, I got a kick ready. And a good one at that.

I could do some black metal/death metal vocals and add some musical stuff if you wanna collab like that.
PHacksaw

Postby FLAOFEI » 02 May 2013 23:36

ExoBassTix wrote:Is there anybody looking for a collab on something Speedcore? If yes, I got a kick ready. And a good one at that.

Or if you want something not black metal id be up for a colab. It dose run the risk of turning inti polkacore, but if you dont want that I could atleast try to avoid it.

As for all that ranting... Silly people. They where complaining about people being dicks.
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
FLAOFEI

Postby ExoBassTix » 03 May 2013 05:23

PHacksaw wrote:
ExoBassTix wrote:Is there anybody looking for a collab on something Speedcore?

I could do some black metal/death metal vocals and add some musical stuff if you wanna collab like that.

FLAOFEI wrote:
ExoBassTix wrote:Is there anybody looking for a collab on something Speedcore?

Or if you want something not black metal id be up for a colab. It dose run the risk of turning inti polkacore, but if you dont want that I could atleast try to avoid it.

Maaaaaaybe we could mash this all together :D if you two are up for it though.
Though if anybody's gonna call us a threesome I'm OUT.

This sounds like FLAOFEI & ExoBassTix ft. Corroded Master :D
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

Postby PHacksaw » 03 May 2013 08:27

Les do it!
PHacksaw

Postby SpicyHax » 04 May 2013 15:47

https://soundcloud.com/haxyarchive/insanebow-and-fruited

'Hate is wildy accepted with this one.'

[Somewhat preview but no more from me. *runs back into closet with laptop*]
shoo be doo shoo
[I'm Insanely famous so you should know my music links.]
SpicyHax

Primary: FML Studio
Cutie Mark: Cherries

Postby Supersaw Hoover » 08 May 2013 02:04

PSA: Send in tracks early if you want feedback on them! We'll start checking the gmail more, I promise :3
Supersaw Hoover

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events