Project Harmony

Current events we're participating in.

Project Harmony

Postby ToEachTheirOwn » 06 Jul 2012 17:20

Alright guys, we've been waiting for some time to announce it, so here it is! Project Harmony is now open for submissions!

What is Project harmony?

Project harmony will be a full length collaborative album, built to bring the community together by combining all types of music in one place.

What is an acceptable song to submit to Project Harmony?

Project Harmony will allow ANY type of music to be submitted. From the gentlest of ambient to the most hardcore metal and every genre in between, you will not be disqualified based on the type of music you submit. If you put effort into your submission and it isn't outright hateful in nature, you will be eligible for the final product.

How do I become a part of Project Harmony?

To participate in the album, you need only to contact DrStabbyPhD or myself here on Tumblr or via Skype (our information will be listed below). Let us know that you would like to be a part of this project and you will be free to join the official group chat, where any questions you still have will be answered.

How do I submit a song to Project Harmony?

We are still working on getting everything set up. We recommend that anyone wishing to submit a song first makes a 1 minute to 90 second preview and uploads it to YouTube with the title followed by [PROJECT HARMONY TEASER] in the title. While this preview is not completely necessary, it IS recommended that you make one.

How long do I have to submit a song to Project Harmony?

The submission deadline is December 1st, 2012 at 12 AM CST (UTC-6). Any submissions not completed by then will not be featured on the album.

For more information contact DrStabbyPhD or myself on Skype. You'll be directed to the official chat for Project Harmony shortly thereafter.

Dr Stabby PhD's Skype: nick.canalez1

Bench Mitt's Skype: benjamin.schmitt65
ToEachTheirOwn

Re: Project Harmony

Postby WavesOfParadox » 08 Jul 2012 10:55

Looks interesting, I'll go for it.
YouTube
SoundCloud

Haiti Charity Album
Haiti Charity Album

"A good composer does not imitate; he steals."
-Igor Stravinsky
WavesOfParadox

Postby WavesOfParadox » 08 Jul 2012 11:19

Looks interesting, I'll go for it.
YouTube
SoundCloud

Haiti Charity Album
Haiti Charity Album

"A good composer does not imitate; he steals."
-Igor Stravinsky
WavesOfParadox

Postby Ed Viper » 14 Jul 2012 21:52

Is this still happening? There doesn't seem to be much attention towards it. I'll add you on skype anyway.
Soundcloud
Tumblr

If you ever need someone to talk to -

That's all I got right now.
Ed Viper

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Charlie Sheen

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events