TrotMania

Current events we're participating in.

TrotMania

Postby Lirodon » 04 Jul 2012 16:28

You remember when I originally brought up that me and some people were going to be working on a StepMania (sorta like DDR I guess) song pack themed around MLP FiM called TrotMania? Well, its actually starting to come to fruition now, and its development even got recently plugged on Equestria Daily just a few days ago!

What I'm trying to aim for is to get some "new" music for it (i.e. recently created songs that are still in obscurity, or intentionally made for it), because in particular; we have far too many Pinkie Pie-related songs already, and need some fresh stuff. Also in particular, I'm starting to hunt for boss songs as well, though while I can coordinate a bit of that here, we're trying to keep that part a little more tight-lipped, maybe

So, any questions? Ideas? Etc.?
Lirodon

Re: TrotMania

Postby Kushy Kallous » 04 Jul 2012 16:55

Is there a release out for a pack yet? =x damn, this sounds awesome.
To judge ones intellect seems ignorant in reality.
--
New to everything.
https://soundcloud.com/andy-eivaz/madhouse-for-equines-overdose
<non-pony/pony> I just rap
SoundCloud
YouTube
Kushy Kallous

Postby Lirodon » 04 Jul 2012 18:00

Minley wrote:Is there a release out for a pack yet? =x damn, this sounds awesome.

Sorta. Z-I-V's simfile system allows for the creation of categories. Thus, you can watch the song list grow and download files as they're added.

It's much better-organized than BMS or FFR's respective analogs.
Lirodon

Postby Lirodon » 09 Jul 2012 11:36

Okay whoops, I only just realized that the category is actually set to private actually. Sorry about that.

But this is the ZIV thread its being coordinated from
Lirodon

Postby RIME » 10 Jul 2012 13:02

Hey bronies, I'm the guy who brought the idea to revive the simfile pack. Currently, progress is coming along nicely, but we're still looking for some more original music! Any song that you could see get good DDR steps can be PM'd right to me!
RIME

Postby Lirodon » 19 Jul 2012 00:27

RIME wrote:Hey bronies, I'm the guy who brought the idea to revive the simfile pack. Currently, progress is coming along nicely, but we're still looking for some more original music! Any song that you could see get good DDR steps can be PM'd right to me!

Yeah, he's sorta my co-chair now.
Lirodon

Postby RIME » 03 Aug 2012 15:22

Okay, so here's something that we've been lacking in-game: HD song videos. Currently, we have 4 of the MLP show tunes in-game, and only 2 of them have their videos. One of them, Art of the Dress, is stuck with either a video with watermarks or a slightly messier video without. Smile Smile Smile also has some not so great cutting in it.

What I'm imploring is for someone who has the 1080p untampered videos to help us by cutting the videos to their song counterparts. If you are able to do so, I will gladly PM whoever you are with the MP3s to work with.
RIME

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events