Vuvuzela Party

Current events we're participating in.

Vuvuzela Party

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 11 Jun 2012 17:18

Its is still very much alive. However, I am not organizing this myself. I'm too busy. Just submit tracks here and someone needs to take control of this thing! I don't have time to.
ChromaticChaosPony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Vuvuzela Party

Postby Legion » 11 Jun 2012 20:34

Legion

Postby Camsy » 12 Jun 2012 01:56

I'd take control but I've had no experience organizing an album before... :/
Support me on Youtube and Facebook.
Camsy

Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Jack-of-all-trades

Postby Ed Viper » 12 Jun 2012 03:21

legion2190 wrote:Image

This.

I can't do nothin' for ya son.
Soundcloud
Tumblr

If you ever need someone to talk to -

That's all I got right now.
Ed Viper

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Charlie Sheen

Postby CommandSpry » 12 Jun 2012 04:04

Uuuuuuh.......
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.

hello I'm spry wobbler lol I'm
CommandSpry

Cutie Mark: wobbler

Postby natsukashi » 12 Jun 2012 04:08

i now own a vuvuzela that I got as a gift

but this is millking it
ToastbeardERS03:
23:32:35 <natsukashi> I played this for my mom
23:32:48 <J4CKL3-4PP> "now I'm an orphan"
natsukashi

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 12 Jun 2012 08:42

Just make the damn songs and put them on youtube and soundcloud. I'll compile them later.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby CommandSpry » 12 Jun 2012 09:02

Why are you trying to force this so much?

CommandSpry

Postby bartekko » 12 Jun 2012 13:26

CommandSpry, if they're trying so hard to do something so unfunny, let them.
[00:27:11] <@z0r8> you are voiced, now shut up
bartekko

Postby Matthew N. » 12 Jun 2012 13:54

CommandSpry wrote:Why are you trying to force this so much?

The question here should be why are YOU trying to stop them from doing it so much?
Matthew N.

Postby CommandSpry » 12 Jun 2012 14:53

Just sharing my opinion, you guys can do what you want ^^

Also it's polite to answer questions before asking new ones.

CommandSpry

Postby Matthew N. » 12 Jun 2012 15:01

The only thing I'll say is that I know why some people are leaving MLR. It's quickly becoming another dark spot in the entire community for reasons that don't need to be stated - and that's coming from someone that didn't join that long time ago.

If you don't like an idea then DON'T. Nobody forces you to. If someone wants to do something that follows the rules then let them do it.
Matthew N.

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 12 Jun 2012 15:18

Thank you Matthew. I just want to finish this thing because I though it was kinda funny.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby bartekko » 12 Jun 2012 15:28

Matthew_N wrote:The only thing I'll say is that I know why some people are leaving MLR. It's quickly becoming another dark spot in the entire community for reasons that don't need to be stated - and that's coming from someone that didn't join that long time ago.

If you don't like an idea then DON'T. Nobody forces you to. If someone wants to do something that follows the rules then let them do it.

I personally think you're overreacting
[00:27:11] <@z0r8> you are voiced, now shut up
bartekko

Postby CommandSpry » 12 Jun 2012 17:07

Woah, drama much? I just didn't like the idea, and the original project got cancelled so I was wondering what's up with this all, doesn't look like there's a huge response to it, and it's all about the fun so if a couple of you guys still want to do it that's fine, but I'm wondering why are you seeking "organisation", when you can just share them between yourselves on PM or skype for fun, no need to make a topic over here.

And, it's people like you who take it personally that make people don't want to bother. Just look at my post as an opinion, not a threat/attack.

What you're telling me now is that if I dislike an idea I cannot voice my opinion, that's not very good mate ^^

CommandSpry

Postby Matthew N. » 13 Jun 2012 00:42

I'm the one overreacting? Filly, please! Look at what you both wrote here and in the previous thread that got locked per request.

What you're telling me now is that if I dislike an idea I cannot voice my opinion, that's not very good mate ^^

Exactly that. You don't need to be involved in anything here, then why search for some ridiculous attention by negating all those attempts at trying to have this album going? I myself won't be participating if that's what you're wondering. It's always been my opinion that if you don't want to be involved then don't be at any level. The only reason I am replying to this thread is because I do not like what I'm seeing coming from someone that is supposedly following one of the two main guidelines (being tolerance) and completely disregarding it.

To not further mess up this thread, this will be my last post here. I suggest you do the same and let them have fun.
Matthew N.

Postby Camsy » 13 Jun 2012 01:37

Support me on Youtube and Facebook.
Camsy

Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Jack-of-all-trades

Postby CommandSpry » 13 Jun 2012 04:26

Matthew_N wrote:I'm the one overreacting? Filly, please! Look at what you both wrote here and in the previous thread that got locked per request.

Exactly that. You don't need to be involved in anything here, then why search for some ridiculous attention by negating all those attempts at trying to have this album going? I myself won't be participating if that's what you're wondering. It's always been my opinion that if you don't want to be involved then don't be at any level. The only reason I am replying to this thread is because I do not like what I'm seeing coming from someone that is supposedly following one of the two main guidelines (being tolerance) and completely disregarding it.

To not further mess up this thread, this will be my last post here. I suggest you do the same and let them have fun.

If you'd notice, I didn't insult nor attack anyone in any of my posts either here or on the other thread. I was attacked first because Peak said "I am jealous of his project", and now that "I seek attention by negating all those attempts at trying to have this album going". Again, I asked a simple question, and what you're doing is blowing it up.

And if you're not in the album, why are you playing an advocate? I wouldn't want to say it but, by your logic, looks like you seek more attention than me here, mate. And those are not guidelines, that's a meme. However, I do follow both moral values, as you can also see in this post. I don't have anything against anyone here or on MLR, I however dislike the idea of this album, and I wanted to voice my opinion on it. What you're doing here is bringing up an argument that is totally uncalled for, so for your own sake please review and see who is being tolerant and who's not. Have fun, mate

CommandSpry

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 13 Jun 2012 17:14

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good. Now that I removed that from my system, Spry and Matt: please make a separate thread for the arguement. Vuvuzela Party is for vuvuzela oriented music, not butthurt arguing. Kyoga is right, drop it or do it somewhere else.

Sorry I made myself sound like a total dick, but I'm kinda irritated by this. Please, let this thread be used for Vuvuzela's.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby skrullz » 15 Jun 2012 11:54

CommandSpry wrote:
Matthew_N wrote:I'm the one overreacting? Filly, please! Look at what you both wrote here and in the previous thread that got locked per request.

this is the kind of thread that makes me lol hard when i get back ill glady attempt to host it but thats in a week or so so yeah keep argueing it make my day

If you'd notice, I didn't insult nor attack anyone in any of my posts either here or on the other thread. I was attacked first because Peak said "I am jealous of his project", and now that "I seek attention by negating all those attempts at trying to have this album going". Again, I asked a simple question, and what you're doing is blowing it up.

And if you're not in the album, why are you playing an advocate? I wouldn't want to say it but, by your logic, looks like you seek more attention than me here, mate. And those are not guidelines, that's a meme. However, I do follow both moral values, as you can also see in this post. I don't have anything against anyone here or on MLR, I however dislike the idea of this album, and I wanted to voice my opinion on it. What you're doing here is bringing up an argument that is totally uncalled for, so for your own sake please review and see who is being tolerant and who's not. Have fun, mate

this is hillarious keep it up and ill host it when i get hoome in a week or so
WHOOOOO IMA COOL PONY MOMMY YES IMA COOL PONY WHOGU WOUGEEE WOOOOOGEEEE AHBVDFUGEEFYGFYEFGFGEFYG ~~~~ time for my fav words: MEEPZORZ, OOOO, g, YOURE DONE!!! the end dbvgfsdbhsuighsfibgdighdufHGEYIBVGYIEYIGGFYIEFG BOOM!!
skrullz

Postby Circuitfry » 19 Jun 2012 11:04

As the guy who started Balloon Party I'm going to kinda throw around my weight of power and say that there will be no Vuvuzela Party with my blessing.

Please just stop.
Viricide wrote:Thanks Obama. Or should I say Cirbama.

\
Circuitfry

Primary: LMMS
Cutie Mark: {;}

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events