For King Mars - A Tribute (album to support Mars' family)

Current events we're participating in.

For King Mars - A Tribute (album to support Mars' family)

Postby TechohGirl » 27 Jun 2016 22:43

King Mars was a brony who passed away during the spring of 2016. He was a part of different projects, commonly voice acting Discord or working on music. Staccato Flame and I have decided to put together an album in remembrance of King Mars, and to spread the message he would want to live on -- that being that music can change the world. We will not stay in prolonged in deep depression, but learn to soar higher than the storm that clouds our vision.

So far, we have gotten incredible support, and have been able to put together a first album. However, we are looking for more artists who would like to be a part of a second album release, including remixes from the first album. All money earned from the albums will go towards supporting King Mars' fiance, Derpy, and with the rest of King Mars' family.

Release dates:
    First album - June 30th (closed)
    Second album - Fall/Winter (exact date being worked out) (open)

Requirements:
    • You may submit any genre that may fit the concept of the album
    • Submit something meaningful, uplifting, and/or with any purpose of helping depression
    • Follow chat rules, if you may be a part of the Skype chat

If you wish to be a part of this and work creatively for a good cause, comment with your Skype or email so that I can get you connected.

Thank you. I hope you have a great day. <3
TechohGirl

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Multidimensional Mechanics

Re: For King Mars - A Tribute (album to support Mars' family

Postby TechohGirl » 27 Jul 2016 22:59

Edits: The July 31st date cannot work, so I moved it to the Fall/Winter temporarily
TechohGirl

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Multidimensional Mechanics

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events