The Equestria Chronicles: Stars Align

Current events we're participating in.

The Equestria Chronicles: Stars Align

Postby Obsidian Melody » 19 Jun 2015 14:44

Hey I'm Obsidian Melody and this is The Equestria Chronicles: Stars Align.

So for starts below is all the information you will need for TEC:SA including Soft/Hard Deadline, and release date as well as the theme for which the album is based on, as well as the rules and how to submit. So lets begin shall we?

Theme

Imagine a Equestria in which Luna defeated her sister Celestia. What do you feel would have changed from that time on. What would have been different, such as Twilight being a student of Celestia would she be Luna's' pupil? Take all of the possibilities into consideration and compose/write a song about what YOU think changed in this alternate time line such as an event, from the one we are all so familiar with.

Rules

All Submissions must Not be posted to the public until the release date, teasers, and WIP are acceptable

All submissions must be under 15 minutes long

All genres and forms of music are welcome to participate

Your welcome to submit as many tracks (Within Reason) to the project but we recommend that you keep it to a maximum of two tracks

All submissions must be LOSSLESS (WAV, AIFF or FLAC) and uploaded to an external website.

How to Submit

[*]An MP3 file without the artist’s name in its title or metadata, hosted on a service that offers streaming (preferably Mediafire). Please make sure to take the sharing link rather than copy-pasting from your URL bar. You may check your link by accessing it while logged out, e.g., using private browsing.
[*]A lossless file (preferably FLAC or AIFF) also hosted on a service like Mediafire. We tend to see a lot of Dropbox links dying when we need them, so please be careful.
[*]The title, your preferred artist name, a link for credit (YouTube channel, Soundcloud, etc.), and lyrics if applicable.
[*]Once you are ready to submit send me Obsidian Melody one of these ways and we will be ready to go.

Other Information:

If you are interested in working on this project add me on skype at lightning.bolt30 and include that you want to work on this project so that you may be added to the projects chat so we can handle things like feedback on tracks and other things of that nature.

Other than that if we have enough submissions we may have a judging process depending.

Soft Deadline: September 1st, 2015
Hard Deadline: September 13th, 2015
Release Date: September 20th, 2015
Obsidian Melody

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Two Eighth Notes

Re: The Equestria Chronicles: Stars Align

Postby Obsidian Melody » 08 Jul 2015 18:28

Gonna bump this thread back up to the top, the release date will go as planned if we can gain a few more artists support for this project.
Obsidian Melody

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Two Eighth Notes

Re: The Equestria Chronicles: Stars Align

Postby Totalspark » 08 Jul 2015 21:22

Well, I'm in. I love this concept!
Totalspark

Primary: Fl Studio 20
Cutie Mark: blank

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events