What are you excited to hear about from E3?

This is the place for off-topic game threads and also video game discussions.

What are you excited to hear about from E3?

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 10 Jun 2014 19:40

Pretty self explanitory. What are you really hoping to hear some new info about from E3? It doesn't have to be a game, you can talk about new companies, hardware, panels, anything that'd be talked about at E3, basically.

I really wanna hear some more about New 'n Tasty from Oddworld Inhabitants, what I've seen so far has been pretty impressive, but if they showed some more gameplay or some more visual stuff I'd be pretty happy with that. Also it's pretty exciting in general that it made it as far as E3, the original is one of my favorite games, so seeing that it still has an interested fanbase is really nice.

Feel free to embed some links, videos, images or generally anything to do with what you're talking about.

http://www.oddworld.com/2014/06/oddworld-new-n-tasty-e3-trailer/

Have fun
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Re: What are you excited to hear about from E3?

Postby eery » 10 Jun 2014 19:44

I was a real fan of the orginal abe games, so it might be cool, but honestly, gameplay doesnt look too good so far. Besides, I didn't play the orginal for the graphics, so there is no way I can see it being satisfying, only for the fact that its a game I have great nostalgia to. But even beyond that it just look...eeeeh....

Game remakes are stupid anyways, whats the point? Esspecially with Abe, which is a game that has honestly aged well.

Gameplay trailer btw:

Besides that, not really much...I dont really follow game news at all, since mostly all I play are multiplayer games, and then usually someone in my friendgroup suggest we play this and that, and I just get the game they want me to get.
eery
Global Moderator

Primary: Fruity tools 11
Cutie Mark: dank

Re: What are you excited to hear about from E3?

Postby Navron » 12 Jun 2014 01:18

Another year I hope there will be some mention of Half-Life 3.
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Return to Games