Need help writing funny lyrics!

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

Need help writing funny lyrics!

Postby PrankStar & RoseMary » 11 Apr 2014 13:37

Alright so a while back I made this song,
https://soundcloud.com/#saint-3-3-1/secret-admirerer-wip

And my intentions were to finish this before, Valentine's Day, but life happened and I got lost.
Well now i'm looking for help to write lyrics for this song,
I want the over-all feel of it to be upbeat and happy, all while being creepy and romantic :cool:
I originally had it planned to be a Spike/Rarity shipping song, but that's negotiable.
Last edited by PrankStar & RoseMary on 11 Apr 2014 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
PrankStar & RoseMary

Primary: FL Studio 9
Cutie Mark: Drums Set

Re: Need help writing funny lyrics!

Postby Freewave » 11 Apr 2014 14:41

Can you do us a favor? The forum really isn't a great place to post and then leave and ask for replies by email. It's designed for you to stick around and come back and visit the thread for replies and do things through the forum. You've done this in a few threads now and I'm just trying to help you get your posting behavior on track since you're new.

It would also help to have some WIP lyrics written down if you really want some help. Not having anything in the thread so far isn't helping a whole lot if someone has to rewrite or add new sections.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Re: Need help writing funny lyrics!

Postby PrankStar & RoseMary » 11 Apr 2014 20:12

Oh alright, I'll keep that in mind from now on. And as for the song, This is what I have so far:

0:49 - Verse 1
1:23 - Chorus
2:39 - Verse 2
3:12 - Chorus
4:28 - Verse 3
5:02 - Chorus

I'm still very unsure about the actual verses, but for the chorus I was sort of feeling towards:

And as I watch you through your back window, I want you to know one last thing though, there's no amount of gems that could compare to what I feel for you.
And as I watch you through your back window, I want you to know one last thing though,
No matter how many times you turn me down, we're far from though
PrankStar & RoseMary

Primary: FL Studio 9
Cutie Mark: Drums Set

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment