Looking for a composer for a series

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

Looking for a composer for a series

Postby RandomBro » 01 Oct 2014 18:33

Hey! I'm making a crossover of MLP and The Walking Dead, called The Trotting dead. Everything for the first episode is covered, except a composer. I'm hoping there's someone here who can create the music for the series :)

Preview of the first episode (YouTube embedder wasn't working for me womp): www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnyFVJVEYNg

Thanks in advance!
RandomBro

Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Looking for a composer for a series

Postby OuTbREaK » 04 Nov 2014 13:51

I'd be willing to do a theme for the series for free. Do you want something orchestral, rock, some dissonant industrial type stuff, or what? I'll do whatever you think would work best.
OuTbREaK

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: the bit with sound

Re: Looking for a composer for a series

Postby RandomBro » 09 Nov 2014 15:20

OuTbREaK wrote:I'd be willing to do a theme for the series for free. Do you want something orchestral, rock, some dissonant industrial type stuff, or what? I'll do whatever you think would work best.

Something orchestral, probably somewhat suspenseful and sad would work best :) Thanks!
RandomBro

Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment