Bye

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Bye

Postby Ocular » 10 May 2014 06:46

I'd like every trace of myself to be removed from this website, if not.
In fact, if any mod who sees this could just delete all of my post history that would be great.

Peace out guys
inactive
Ocular

Re: Bye

Postby ExoBassTix » 10 May 2014 08:02

If truly necessary you can PM an admin(/mod?) for that kind of business and not pull attention to yourself. I take it you want to remove your history here because you don't want it to be read. Why did you post this in public then? With that you only draw more attention to yourself and your old posts that you seem to want gone.

Anyways, could you at least tell why?
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby itroitnyah » 10 May 2014 08:12

Ok, bye. Tho srsly
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Ocular » 10 May 2014 09:01

1) there are no mods online
2) from what I can see there's no way to delete your account in the settings
inactive
Ocular

Postby Freewave » 10 May 2014 09:19

Look its pretty simple, we can't have the forum be a place where people make threads highlighting their departure for whatever reasons they have. If you feel the desire to leave, then do so. If you change your mind later (and people often do) then come back. We don't need the spectacle of a new thread for every user who chooses to leave the forum or pony msuic and we don't delete people's posts because they've moved on. We have hundreds of registered users who no longer frequent the board so this isn't unusual for people to move on.

It's a bad precedent to go around deleting posts that were made and i'm not deleting mlr posts because you're now embarrassed (based on our skype conversation) about a past which you made. If i do it for you, then i do it for anyone. I'm not for seeing your time as a brony musician as a poor decision and something you can go back and erase as there's nothing to regret about it. If you wanna move on and not do pony music then that's perfectly fine.

Locked.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Return to Off-Topic Discussion