What is your profile picture of and what does it mean?

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Re: What is your profile picture of and what does it mean?

Postby DJ-G6PON3 » 06 May 2014 13:42

FLAOFEI wrote:
ExoBassTix wrote:Why though? Never got why Alicorn OCs are commonly seen as bad practice.

Cause they be like "OMG! IM SO POWERFULL AND IM AS STRONG AS AN ANT IF AN ANT WAS THE SIZE OF A HORSE!!! TOTALY OP; I KILLED EVERYPONE TWICE!!! DOUBLE DIAMOND BLUE FIRE EMERALD COLOURED MAGIC IS MOST POWERFULLL!!! BEST PON; BEST PON; BEST PON!!! SO STRONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111eleven"
Well... maybe not really. But instead of taking the time to make a deep back story you just give your character a cool physical characteristic to make it interesting. I'm guilty of this... but meh, it's just for fun eh :3

I agree with what you are saying.
Anywho, my pic is a re-coloring of Vinyl Scratch. Just his wings aren't showing. All my alicorn OC does is help other ponies when needed and will use spells to defend himself if needed.
DJ-G6PON3
Dubstep is Magic
Careful where you step, because I have dropped my bass somewhere...
Covers of Bands I need to do:
Theory of A Deadman
Deuce
Hollywood Undead
Injustrial
Three Days Grace
Slipknot
Teamheadkick
H8_Seed
Mic The Microphone
Seether
DJ-G6PON3

Primary: Audacity, Fl Studio (Soon, most recent version), Ableton (Soon, most recent version)
Cutie Mark: Headphones and Music Notes

Re: What is your profile picture of and what does it mean?

Postby OuTbREaK » 19 Mar 2015 20:58

I've always gone with medical imagery for my logo ideas and such, and the idea of an IV/Blood Bag always stood out to me. This one is just what I've decided works best.
OuTbREaK

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: the bit with sound

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion