Official Discussion Thread (Ghost Edit)

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Re: Official Discussion thread (for discordshins)

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 17 Jan 2015 11:15

@ricky
Why can't you drive anymore?
Does is have something to do with schizophrenia?
Bronies Are Cool

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Postby FLAOFEI » 17 Jan 2015 18:46

Just played my first sort of real(ish) dj set for an audience. At my student guilds "finaly the tests are over" party. It went pretty good to start off, but since I knew basically none of the tracks it only went half good. Hopefully I can get some tracks I know a bit better on there :/ Anyway, I had fun, and people said it was good at least, so they must not have hated it :3 yay
Yay fun, looking forward to next time
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
https://soundcloud.com/flaofei/brothel-king
Rainbow Dash lives on SOUNDCLOUD; Big Mac posts on Eeyyuptube; Twilight is a BOOKfACE; Octavia went to BandCamp! And Derpy has bad balance, you could say she TUMBLrING
ImageOMG POLKA PLOT!!! BEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF POLKACORE!!!
FLAOFEI

Primary: Fruit Loops 10
Cutie Mark: POLKA PLOT

Postby Acsii » 17 Jan 2015 22:56

Bronies Are Cool wrote:@ricky

as far as I know people with a mental disability above a certain degree are not allowed to operate motor vehicles
20 something Transgirl that makes sounds called music
Soundcloud | Facebook | Bandcamp | Blog
Placing my tongue on the GR meter to taste the gain reduction I some how improved my skills.
Acsii

Primary: Logic Pro X
Cutie Mark: Old round oscilloscope

Postby Acsii » 17 Jan 2015 23:07

Acsii wrote:Just got back from Gliding :3 shitty weather for gliding though no thermals anywhere. Got towed to 5000 the unhooked and the flight only lasted about 30 mins going back and forth over the airport trying to line up a fast approach as I was using a flapped glider. Landing wasn't my best nor my worse but I did have enough speed after landing to roll it to the recovery group so they could help me wheel it back. Even though it was a short flight I was still able to get some practice in for the first time this year :)

update for today: Fuck this shit.
I had to land in a field about 2 min drive from the airport. So basically I tried gliding over to some ridges to see if they had any lift, they did not. so I then had to glide back to the airport with no form of lift except for doing what I call "roller coasting" basically going doing quickly then up once you reach Vso this means you loose some altitude but you can get some distance from the speed. All is going well and I'm line upped to the landing strip on final approach when suddenly 12m/s of drop, meaning I am now in direct glide path of the forest just before the airport. So I have to abort landing and turn. All is going well and I'm lined up for a field, then more drop and there's a train line so I had to put all my thinking in to land over the train line, all I say is luckily there was no train coming. safely landed in the field and only had to wait about 5 mins for the trailer to come. So basically gliding is not going to well for me this season ugh. maybe South Australia will do me good when I go there on wednesday.
Placing my tongue on the GR meter to taste the gain reduction I some how improved my skills.
Acsii

Postby S.P.P » 18 Jan 2015 06:05

Acsii wrote:
Bronies Are Cool wrote:@ricky

as far as I know people with a mental disability above a certain degree are not allowed to operate motor vehicles

Can confirm. I'm not supposed to drive until after I've had treatment and deemed fit and safe to.
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 18 Jan 2015 14:40

@mentallydisabled

What is up with everyone?
As far as I know, I have adhd and minor depression
Bronies Are Cool

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 19 Jan 2015 01:10

Aspergers Syndrome and social anxiety, used to be pretty bad on bith fronts but I've gotten better at coping with it. Basically all it means for me now is that I'm a little awkward.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby ExoBassTix » 19 Jan 2015 01:26

Diagnosed with a depressive disorder just so we can get money for treatment that I need (I don't actually have a depressive disorder). Besides that, I guess social anxiety would be best description as I basically avoid most social contact outside of fora and Facebook and SMS/WhatsApp.

I also can't drive yet. A minor case of serious 16-year-oldness.

Also I haven't touched FL in a while (outside of the track I made for my gig last friday).
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby S.P.P » 19 Jan 2015 01:46

We don't know what I have yet, other than anxiety and apparently depression. The doctors think it's psychosis or BPD but I seem to be quite complicated :p
All the things are likely linked to the part they're unsure of, which is annoying as it's stopping me sleeping too :c
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Postby Acsii » 19 Jan 2015 04:00

First thing: hi Pyre, on your one day a month visit?
Second thing: as far as I know I just have Social anxiety, used to have pretty bad depression that lead to serif harm but all has been good on that front for about six months.
Acsii

Postby Acsii » 19 Jan 2015 04:02

Also: should I change my avatar? I have another animated one lined up
Acsii

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 19 Jan 2015 06:44

That's not really our choice. Go ahead and do it if you wanna
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby ExoBassTix » 19 Jan 2015 07:31

No, I demand you to change it. Bam!
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 19 Jan 2015 07:58

I don't mind if you change it. It just won't look as good as exo's or pyrelight's amazing looking avatars. Which are both inferior to mine.
But you could try to be as cool as me.
Bronies are cool in fact
Bronies Are Cool

Postby Acsii » 19 Jan 2015 09:00

Bronies Are Cool wrote:I don't mind if you change it. It just won't look as good as exo's or pyrelight's amazing looking avatars. Which are both inferior to mine.
Bronies are cool in fact

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Acsii

Postby Captain Ironhelm » 19 Jan 2015 10:14

you must be a call of duty player
Captain Ironhelm

Postby Coloriot » 19 Jan 2015 10:36

I don't have any mental disorders that I know of.

Yay I'm normal I guess...
Colorkek that makes computer noises.

What's my main genre? All of them.

[Youtube] [Soundcloud] [EQBeats] [Bandcamp] [Twitter]
Coloriot

Primary: Ableton Live 7
Cutie Mark: Mac Color Wheel of Doom

Postby Facade » 19 Jan 2015 10:40

i think im far from normal :P but no money to see a doctor
https://facadeofages.bandcamp.com/album ... o-the-dark
Spoiler Quotes:
DerpyGrooves wrote:The secret to a good song has everything to do with the relationship of the verse and the chorus to one another

ONEHOODASSPONY wrote:Image
Facade

Primary: Fl11 + Lsdj
Cutie Mark: None

Postby ph00tbag » 19 Jan 2015 11:42

I can function in society without the aid of medication or anything. As far as I'm concerned, that means I'm normal. But clinically, who knows? I've never been psychoanalyzed, and it seems like the field of psychology is prepared to diagnose just about anything these days.
ph00tbag
Global Moderator

Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby JSynth » 19 Jan 2015 17:40

Bronies Are Cool wrote:I don't mind if you change it. It just won't look as good as exo's or pyrelight's amazing looking avatars. Which are both inferior to mine.
Bronies are cool in fact

bronies are not cool.
this is the most offensive thing on the internet.
https://soundcloud.com/jasper-synth/back-at-me
Jokeblue wrote:You fool. You've doomed the Spam thread to yet another, inevitable :3 spam.

My Tumblr
My YouTube
My SoundCloud

DAW: Logic Pro 9
Plugins: Sylenth, Sausage Fattener, Komplete 9, NI The Mouth, Ozone 5, Bitspeek
JSynth

Primary: Logic 9
Cutie Mark: yo face

Postby DJ TATCM » 19 Jan 2015 19:22

Acsii wrote:
Bronies are cool in fact

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

REMOVE KEBABremove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
CommandSpry wrote:srbija never explore pleasure of sit :(

Vote for my remix here!
Soundcloud
BandCamp
YouTube
our love is stronger than a golden banana
DJ TATCM

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: trent reznor

Postby Facade » 19 Jan 2015 19:59

my new album isnt getting any love
https://facadeofages.bandcamp.com/album ... o-the-dark
Spoiler Quotes:
DerpyGrooves wrote:The secret to a good song has everything to do with the relationship of the verse and the chorus to one another

ONEHOODASSPONY wrote:Image
Facade

Primary: Fl11 + Lsdj
Cutie Mark: None

Postby JSynth » 19 Jan 2015 20:29

Facade wrote:my new album isnt getting any love

neither is mine.
I guess we are both in the same boat.
https://soundcloud.com/jasper-synth/back-at-me
Jokeblue wrote:You fool. You've doomed the Spam thread to yet another, inevitable :3 spam.

My Tumblr
My YouTube
My SoundCloud

DAW: Logic Pro 9
Plugins: Sylenth, Sausage Fattener, Komplete 9, NI The Mouth, Ozone 5, Bitspeek
JSynth

Primary: Logic 9
Cutie Mark: yo face

Postby FLAOFEI » 20 Jan 2015 01:47

We where talking about mental health? I have dyslexia. It's pretty great, it never really bothers me, but i get a bunch of social benefits. 50% extra time on tests is my fav at the moment. I can also have my university pay another student to take notes for me (ikr, best system ever. I don't use it though... yet).
There's some stuff not relating to school as well, like getting compensation straight away if you lose a job instead of waiting a few months. Not all sure bout how that works though.
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
https://soundcloud.com/flaofei/brothel-king
Rainbow Dash lives on SOUNDCLOUD; Big Mac posts on Eeyyuptube; Twilight is a BOOKfACE; Octavia went to BandCamp! And Derpy has bad balance, you could say she TUMBLrING
ImageOMG POLKA PLOT!!! BEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF POLKACORE!!!
FLAOFEI

Primary: Fruit Loops 10
Cutie Mark: POLKA PLOT

Postby ExoBassTix » 20 Jan 2015 07:20

ph00tbag wrote:I can function in society without the aid of medication or anything. As far as I'm concerned, that means I'm normal. But clinically, who knows? I've never been psychoanalyzed, and it seems like the field of psychology is prepared to diagnose just about anything these days.

THIISSSSSSS SOOOOOOO MUCH!

#neverforget

I'm gonna change mine again because I'm still not content with my current one. Of course it'll keep up with my quality output of avatars though. Of course. What else would you expect from me anyways.
Collecting dust...

ExoBassTix

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion