8Dio Anniversary Sale

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

8Dio Anniversary Sale

Postby Conduit » 05 Aug 2013 16:49

8Dio has a "build your own bundle" sale going on right now, and everything in their store is fair game. which means that both Adagio and Requiem Pro are on sale. (Since I started composing neither of these has been on any sort of sale.)

It also looks like their going to be hosting a stand out competition, so some of you might want to get in on that.

Create your own product bundle by adding 2 or more products to the cart and use any of following discount codes in the cart:
10% off for 2 or more products (requires min. purchase: $100) copy/paste this code: 8dioanniversary10
20% off for 3 or more products (requires min. purchase: $200) copy/paste this code: 8dioanniversary20
30% off for 4 or more products (requires min. purchase: $400) copy/paste this code: 8dioanniversary30

Link to 8Dio
https://soundcloud.com/flatflish/a-warm-past

DAW: Logic 9
Vst's: Absynth, Battery, FM8, Guitar Rig, Kontakt, Massive, Maschine
Real Instruments: Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Cello, Piano

YoutubeSoundcloudTutors ThreadSkype: FlatflishImage
Conduit

Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Strings

Re: 8Dio Anniversary Sale

Postby Callenby » 05 Aug 2013 17:40

Actually they had a huge sale a while back. The Adagio bundle went down from $1100 to around $800.

Looks like they're holding off on announcing details of the competition for now (not that I have any real hope of winning).

8dio makes some amazing products, though. So I also recommend people take advantage of this.
"Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist." - Pablo Picasso
Free online classes (including music) can be found here. Credit for my avatar goes to Lolo.

Tumblr / YouTube / Soundcloud
Callenby

Primary: Cubase 7.5
Cutie Mark: Double bass clef heart

Re: 8Dio Anniversary Sale

Postby Conduit » 06 Aug 2013 13:59

Well it looks like Cinesamples is jumping on the bandwagon, and all their stuff is also 30% off.
https://soundcloud.com/flatflish/a-warm-past

DAW: Logic 9
Vst's: Absynth, Battery, FM8, Guitar Rig, Kontakt, Massive, Maschine
Real Instruments: Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Cello, Piano

YoutubeSoundcloudTutors ThreadSkype: FlatflishImage
Conduit

Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Strings

Return to Off-Topic Discussion