Resolve

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Resolve

Postby Lethaargic » 01 Oct 2011 02:10

I seriously ragequit after this weeks toastbeard Episode response. I busted my butt this week learning how to make dubstep and apparently I mastered the mix too low. So low in fact that nopony could even hear the damn thing. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life having it stand out like that. I felt like I could never show my username in that chat again. Then I remembered reading a thread on this site, somepony else had got upset about the same thing and I remembered how pathetic that sounded and how pathetic I was being. I've been producing for all of 2 and a half months. This community is the reason I started making music, and I'll be Celestia damned if it's the reason I quit! I Literally just made a 90 minute drive home to re-master the track and re-upload it. So check it out in the complete mixes forum section, and look for me around here and toastbeard comps cuz i'll F***ing be there!

Thanks anypony who read this, and thanks to this community, C ya round.
Last edited by Lethaargic on 04 Nov 2011 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
art is the quintessential embodiment of telepathy, it is how we show each other the inside of our minds

Previously Spacepsy

SoundCloud
Lethaargic

Re: Resolve

Postby Dr_Dissonance » 01 Oct 2011 02:13

Well, I wasn't there, but I'm glad you decided to stick around! =D Music careers have their ups and downs, and this was (apparently) just one of the downs! Good to see you pulled through on top!
Tubeyou
You are the hero My Little Remix deserves, not the one it needs.
So we’ll hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you’re not our hero.
You’re a silent guardian of music, a watchful protector of songs.
A doctor of dissonance.
-Phillypu
Dr_Dissonance

Postby Lethaargic » 01 Oct 2011 02:44

Thanks Dr Dissonance
Last edited by Lethaargic on 04 Nov 2011 16:36, edited 1 time in total.
art is the quintessential embodiment of telepathy, it is how we show each other the inside of our minds

Previously Spacepsy

SoundCloud
Lethaargic

Postby Circuitfry » 01 Oct 2011 10:09

Now that's how you... *pffththchthchtchff*

GET BACK ON THE HORSE

<3
Viricide wrote:Thanks Obama. Or should I say Cirbama.

\
Circuitfry

Primary: LMMS
Cutie Mark: {;}

Postby Icky » 01 Oct 2011 12:40

We all know that feel. All of my songs have mistakes in them that keep bugging me everytime I listen to them. Ofcourse I want the music I worked hard on to be absolutely perfect, but that's never the case. :lol:

Making mistakes is a good way to learn, because you will probably never make the same mistake twice!
Icky

Return to Off-Topic Discussion